CK with a new record.

rlkats

Reaction score
Ya horrible. Wishing they bench him. And this cluster f. Of a coaching staff.

chris98251

Reaction score
I'm glad Tomsula was able to fix what Harbaugh messed up with Kap..............................

drrew

Reaction score
They have to take Jared Goff, seems Kaeps regression is not slowing down anytime soon.

rlkats

Reaction score
drrew":3iqxeanb said:
They have to take Jared Goff, seems Kaeps regression is not slowing down anytime soon.

Hope they do. Put kap#2. Now.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Gabbert at start? I thought that rookie Dylan (?) showed the most potential but hes on practice squad

rlkats

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":3thps5sl said:
Gabbert at start? I thought that rookie Dylan (?) showed the most potential but hes on practice squad

I dont care who but just get kapershit outa here.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
rl other than the two pick 6's how did he look? Serious here. I thought so far this year he has looked much improved and the only highlights are the pick 6's.

Also how did Hyde do today?

In general I know it was a tough loss but was there any silver linings?

Just to be clear I am not trolling you. I respect you as a poster and have stated as much many times. I am curious though if the pass rush struggled or not as well as did Hyde still put up a decent game?

I ask you because I believe you will give an honest answer without trying to spin or defend the results.

Thanks for any input.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I feel that Hyde looked ok given his situation and that there were big deficits across the oline. You have a left guard there who is used to playing right tackle but sat out most of the year. You got rid of your backup rt who played almost the whole season for the starter now over at left for someone who is better but only marginally so and 10 years older. You release your longtime right guard for, uh, what's his name.
A weak oline was blamed for kaeps weak 2014 performance. Whether Trents decisions improve oline remain to be seen. But it's up to a qb ultimately to leverage what he has or transition to an environment more conducive to success.
In short, I believe Kaep is still living in 2012 and in denial of the reality of 2015.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Hey Ringless,
what was the general reaction of your fan base to the Darnell Dockett release? Just wondering

Marvin49

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":wgb1jfc6 said:
I feel that Hyde looked ok given his situation and that there were big deficits across the oline. You have a left guard there who is used to playing right tackle but sat out most of the year. You got rid of your backup rt who played almost the whole season for the starter now over at left for someone who is better but only marginally so and 10 years older. You release your longtime right guard for, uh, what's his name.
A weak oline was blamed for kaeps weak 2014 performance. Whether Trents decisions improve oline remain to be seen. But it's up to a qb ultimately to leverage what he has or transition to an environment more conducive to success.
In short, I believe Kaep is still living in 2012 and in denial of the reality of 2015.

Ok, no excuses here but lots there not accurate

The LG is Alex Boone who used to be the RG and did not miss most of the season. The backup RT from last year they got rid of was Jonathan Martin. Nuff said. They didn't release their RG. Their RG is now the LG. Their RT retired. Their starting center is still injured from last year.

Essentially, the line sucks hard but for none of the reasons you are talking about.

They are fine for the most part on the left side with Staley and Boone, but from the center right they are a hot mess. Martin has been horrible. Devey is useless and Pears is awful.

Losing Anthony Davis to retirement was enormous. Supposedly he may come back next year. Who knows.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Marvin, thanks for the corrections.
I didn't blame the 9ers for releasing JMart. However I wondered why they picked up Pears and released Looney for Devey. Also Marcus Martin at center was seen as a interim solution.
Yes the center and right are crappy but is this not something ck should have adapted to as part of his job?

Marvin49

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":229932ob said:
Marvin, thanks for the corrections.
I didn't blame the 9ers for releasing JMart. However I wondered why they picked up Pears and released Looney for Devey. Also Marcus Martin at center was seen as a interim solution.
Yes the center and right are crappy but is this not something ck should have adapted to as part of his job?

Not quite sure how you "adapt" to a 300lb DT in your face all day. Again, INTs were all either bad decisions or bad throws, but he wasn't exactly alone in his ineptitude today.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Attempts Avg TD's Int's Rating
Colin Kaepernick 9/19 67 3.5 0 4 16.7

Wow, I asked upthread how Kaep looked other then the pick 6's before I went and looked at the stats. I think I got my answer.

Marvin do these last two games make you rethink the Vikings game? Specifically how important being able to game plan against an opponent is? Or do you still think it was more difficult for the 9ers to travel to Pittsburgh on a short week when Pittsburgh had several more days rest?