Packers' DT Letroy Guion suspended three games for this...

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13306455/letroy-guion-green-bay-packers-suspended-3-games-nfl[/urltargetblank]

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Glass of water....hate it when it comes down to a glass of water. :shock: :mrgreen:

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":1174boq3 said:
Glass of water....hate it when it comes down to a glass of water. :shock: :mrgreen:

Especially when you have cotton mouth and just need a sip before they confiscate it.

ptisme

Reaction score
That will hurt the run defense if they don't have him against Seattle... He may get that appealed down to one game..

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
He must have had a damn good excuse as to why he was driving around with that stuff. Both the legal system and NFL are letting him off light if you ask me.

rideaducati

Reaction score
This just gives the Packers ANOTHER excuse to use after they lose week two. They just keep coming. Maybe they just enjoy "giving" the Seahawks wins.

nanomoz

Reaction score
I think that pistol is a cz75. Good taste.

ptisme

Reaction score
SnoCoHawk":3fo3pm4h said:
He must have had a damn good excuse as to why he was driving around with that stuff. Both the legal system and NFL are letting him off light if you ask me.
At first glance this looks like he was dealing drugs. But word is he was out scoring weed for him and some of his loser buddies for the off season... Then we wonder why some of these guys are broke a few years after retiring.... SMH...

Latest posts