Possible London Franchise are these prices expensive

ronnieboycefanclub

Reaction score
I was e mailed a questionnaire to complete from the NFL via NFL UK with questions about a possible London Franchise.

Some the questions concerned what you would be willing to pay.

One option for Premium tickets, top range below the suites/boxes. Was £3000 year season ticket plus £10000 to reserve the right to have a guaranteed season ticket for 10 years.

Is this expensive assuming an exchange rate of $1.60 to the pound for the Seahawks or even other teams?

Another question was, will you follow a new franchise or a existing re located one.

Are they planning to do a Brooklyn/LA Dodgers on someone?

Marvin49

Reaction score
ronnieboycefanclub":3v6lh43o said:
I was e mailed a questionnaire to complete from the NFL via NFL UK with questions about a possible London Franchise.

Some the questions concerned what you would be willing to pay.

One option for Premium tickets, top range below the suites/boxes. Was £3000 year season ticket plus £10000 to reserve the right to have a guaranteed season ticket for 10 years.

Is this expensive assuming an exchange rate of $1.60 to the pound for the Seahawks or even other teams?

Another question was, will you follow a new franchise or a existing re located one.

Are they planning to do a Brooklyn/LA Dodgers on someone?

Always thought the Jags might move there.

Woah....only guaranteed a Season Ticket for 10 years? That's lame. Niners and I believe others is like 30 or 40 years.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Prices are consistent with what I've seen - actually surprised they aren't closer to the NY cost for reservation rights.

On the other hand, you should send back the survey with a note that says "Stop trying to move an NFL team to London".

Latest posts