Odds suspended of Harbaugh to Michigan

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Good, I would rather that happen than have the 49ers add a top pick via trade.

HawkWow

Reaction score
That's awesome. Sounds like Harbaugh and Hackett are about to cash in, bringing some dumbass book to it's knees.

Watching Harbaugh and Meyer dual for douche supremacy will be epic.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Baalke will follow him out the door after next season and the niners will begin their new era of hiring and firing and top 10 picks.

pehawk

Reaction score
He ain't going back to college. Even his college teams had professional schemes.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I have no idea what the Michigan boosters are smoking, because every source close to Harbaugh has said he's no interested in going back to college.

Footballscoop.com -- a website that reports extensively on college coaches -- reported Tuesday morning that "multiple sources" said Harbaugh already has told Michigan that he is not a candidate.

I guess money could talk, if Michigan comes up with Nick Saban money, north of 7M a year on a nice long contract then maybe that'd be too good for Harbaugh to pass up. But I just don't see it.

pehawk

Reaction score
For the first time ever in the SF and Oak game two teams will be playing for Harbaugh. Both teams want to win for Jimmy.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2hbpt6dv said:
I would LOVE some kind of half-time, WWF-style face-turn thing where Harbaugh marches over to the Oakland sideline, takes off his 49ers shirt to reveal a Raiders shirt had been underneath it the whole time!!! Then Stone Cold Steve Austin comes in to replace Ed Hochuli as a special guest referee and Oakland stages a miraculous 28-point comeback, aided by the appearance of Triple H as their new star running back, under new head coach Jim Harbaugh.

Now I see why you chose Oklahoma to live in.