Ringless ..

IndyHawk

Reaction score
]Did anyone see him? Maybe he left on the redbird jet..I was hoping to read his recap after weeks of them..Maybe he'll be back for the next game.. :thirishdrinkers:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
IndyHawk":3avp2y42 said:
]Did anyone see him? Maybe he left on the redbird jet..I was hoping to read his recap after weeks of them..Maybe he'll be back for the next game.. :thirishdrinkers:

Give him a day or two to process the loss he strikes me as a good guy that isn't afraid to take his medicine (not that he needs to in my opinion because I have never seen him be anything but reasonable).

redbird

Reaction score
He'll be back to make NFCW week prediction thread. IIRC, he was predicting a Hawks win yesterday, so I don't see why he wouldn't be back.

ringless

Reaction score
I am still here, I did predict a Hawks win yesterday. As long as we win next week then that cures the loss of this week. At least in my opinion. All along I thought Drew wasn't capable of winning at Century Link. The funny thing is the thing I was upset most with yesterday was our punter. Who could barely get the ball 30 yds down field. I was really impressed with the way our Defense played. They have only allowed 1 touchdown thin the last 10 quarters of play. They had about 4 drives start at midfield yesterday in the first half alone. Seattle needed this game more than we do. WE do still have a two game lead, and as long as we win next week in Atlanta we will still have a 2 game lead, and one team will pretty much drop off. I'm not upset about yesterdays loss. Can you show me an undefeated team? All teams lose, even Super Bowl champions lose games throughout the season.

However, I do believe that if the Cardinals can't find a way to get HFA this year they can't win because Drew doesnt have what it takes.

I am not going to make any excuses for the team yesterday, although there is a lot that happened and a lot of things that really were simple that I was a little shocked on. Jaron Brown dropping a simple catch in the endzone, only having 10 men on on the punt block.... But a lot of posters here after a seahawks loss talk about how it might be great for the team. And you know what. This loss might have been great for us! Drew had to get a loss in a playoff atmosphere to understand what it would be like moving forward. So hopefully some growth comes from it, and hopefully he can play like an average QB moving forward

ringless

Reaction score
I'd also like to say I feel we will split the games... Seattle hasn't been a great road team this year and we have a great home field advantage. We still control our own destiny, and still have a great shot of winning the division. We play Atlanta next week, and like I said. A win their cures everything.

ringless

Reaction score
Speaking of next week I decided to take a peek over at Atlantas forums... Who very well could be in first place after tonight at 4-7... Of course there is playoff talk for that reason. But they think this next week against Arizona is a good test to see how they will do in the playoffs. Can you imagine being 4-7 and being in first place lol?

Uncle Si

Reaction score
ringless":2yk624w5 said:
Can you imagine being 4-7 and being in first place lol?

im still having a hard time believing Drew Stanton and the Cardinals are 9-2

whacky world we live in

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Arizona has a great home field advantage? That is honestly the first time I've ever heard that.

Good posts though, Ringless. A few plays go the other way (Brown's drop, the blocked punt, among others I can't think of off the top of my head) and this game is even closer than the score indicates. You guys have a stellar defense, in fact the Cards remind me of the Hawks quite a bit. Very good defense with a mediocre offense.

Thank you for actually being a contributor to this forum, rather than a sorry deflecting excuse machine like the majority of other team's fans who spend time here.

OP
OP
IndyHawk

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Well you wasn't far Ring lol..I'm not sure a loss is what you needed..Those can come in streaks but we will see..I mean look at the Lions with the great Golden Tate..They haven't scored a td in how long?Anyway I look foward to playing you guys again.I think we do better next time (my opinion) but I understand we got to worry about our rival in the south first .So I hope you get the Falcons best and we keep winning because we are still 2 behind you guys... :thirishdrinkers:

ringless

Reaction score
JGfromtheNW":yt4ka9qo said:
Arizona has a great home field advantage? That is honestly the first time I've ever heard that.

Good posts though, Ringless. A few plays go the other way (Brown's drop, the blocked punt, among others I can't think of off the top of my head) and this game is even closer than the score indicates. You guys have a stellar defense, in fact the Cards remind me of the Hawks quite a bit. Very good defense with a mediocre offense.

Thank you for actually being a contributor to this forum, rather than a sorry deflecting excuse machine like the majority of other team's fans who spend time here.

Yes actually, I think it is a very underrated home field advantage. In fact on a lot of lists it is in the top 5 most underrated home fields in the NFL. Every games has been a sell out in the last 8 years. In fact, in the last 5 years it is Arizona at UoP that has caused the most false starts by any NFL team at home. With Seattle coming in third...

Here is an article, and we are ranked 3rd in home field advantage. It is little known because of the name, but for the last few years this place has been rocking. If you watch post game interviews this year from some of the players they say it is impossible to communicate in that stadium, even if you read the quotes from recent home games against the Eagles, Lions, and Rams they all said it was crazy loud.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/9/18/6 ... t-stadiums

Chawks1

Reaction score
ringless":3lfr8css said:
JGfromtheNW":3lfr8css said:

Yes actually, I think it is a very underrated home field advantage. In fact on a lot of lists it is in the top 5 most underrated home fields in the NFL. Every games has been a sell out in the last 8 years. In fact, in the last 5 years it is Arizona at UoP that has caused the most false starts by any NFL team at home. With Seattle coming in third...

Here is an article, and we are ranked 3rd in home field advantage. It is little known because of the name, but for the last few years this place has been rocking. If you watch post game interviews this year from some of the players they say it is impossible to communicate in that stadium, even if you read the quotes from recent home games against the Eagles, Lions, and Rams they all said it was crazy loud.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/9/18/6 ... t-stadiums

It's true. Seattle has only won twice there in those 8 years.

lucky49

Reaction score
Largent80":2s9hro0e said:
lucky49":2s9hro0e said:
isn't ringless a seahawks fan

Jeezus..... person, student loans are easy to get, why not get an education?

I'm still stuck in the candlestick parking lot

ringless

Reaction score
Grahamhawker":ds5qytuw said:
lucky49":ds5qytuw said:
isn't ringless a seahawks fan

Not on the 9ers boards anyway...

Cardinals fan, and this week I do need a 49er win as I need a split from guys. Home and Home wins

rideaducati

Reaction score
JGfromtheNW":1j7xhfat said:

I laughed when he said that. There are still at least 15,000 empty seats for EVERY game and over 10,000 fans from their opponent for most games.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
JGfromtheNW":1u8bqg6a said:

I echo this. Ringless is a solid contributor to this site and realizes he is on another teams site and doesn't troll or make excuses for his team's shortcomings or lack of success when that's the case, unlike the folk that root for a certain Bay Area team (rlkats and box are the exceptions to that rule). Ringless is the shiznit of opposing fans posters. :th2thumbs: