Ringless ..

ringless

Reaction score
rideaducati":9s2w7ct5 said:
JGfromtheNW":9s2w7ct5 said:
Arizona has a great home field advantage? That is honestly the first time I've ever heard that.

Good posts though, Ringless. A few plays go the other way (Brown's drop, the blocked punt, among others I can't think of off the top of my head) and this game is even closer than the score indicates. You guys have a stellar defense, in fact the Cards remind me of the Hawks quite a bit. Very good defense with a mediocre offense.

Thank you for actually being a contributor to this forum, rather than a sorry deflecting excuse machine like the majority of other team's fans who spend time here.

I laughed when he said that. There are still at least 15,000 empty seats for EVERY game and over 10,000 fans from their opponent for most games.

Okay so let's do a little math. 15,000 empty seats in a stadium that holds 65000. Last game we had 62,000. That means 3,000 empty seats. In fact actual attendance has been 97% this season but based off what your made up in your statement said you claim a little better than 75% attendance.

Then you claim of the 50,000 fans that attend the game since as you factually stated 10,000 at least are the opposing fans or 20%. Not sure if you've watched a game but it's a sea of red. If you'd like to look up some post game quotes opposing teams have said it's just insanely loud

Why is it if our home field is as non existent as you say. Why is it UoP has the most false starts caused in the last 3 years. More than even Seattle who you claim is a lock for the number one seed. Why have they sold out every home game in the last 9 years. Why are we ranked as one of the nest home field advantages in the league.

I'm not saying our hf is better than yours because it's not. I'm saying we have a great one. Times have changed whether you believe it or not to be true.

rideaducati

Reaction score
ringless":tbgf9pza said:
rideaducati":tbgf9pza said:
JGfromtheNW":tbgf9pza said:
Arizona has a great home field advantage? That is honestly the first time I've ever heard that.

Good posts though, Ringless. A few plays go the other way (Brown's drop, the blocked punt, among others I can't think of off the top of my head) and this game is even closer than the score indicates. You guys have a stellar defense, in fact the Cards remind me of the Hawks quite a bit. Very good defense with a mediocre offense.

Thank you for actually being a contributor to this forum, rather than a sorry deflecting excuse machine like the majority of other team's fans who spend time here.

I laughed when he said that. There are still at least 15,000 empty seats for EVERY game and over 10,000 fans from their opponent for most games.

Okay so let's do a little math. 15,000 empty seats in a stadium that holds 65000. Last game we had 62,000. That means 3,000 empty seats. In fact actual attendance has been 97% this season but based off what your made up in your statement said you claim a little better than 75% attendance.

Then you claim of the 50,000 fans that attend the game since as you factually stated 10,000 at least are the opposing fans or 20%. Not sure if you've watched a game but it's a sea of red. If you'd like to look up some post game quotes opposing teams have said it's just insanely loud

Why is it if our home field is as non existent as you say. Why is it UoP has the most false starts caused in the last 3 years. More than even Seattle who you claim is a lock for the number one seed. Why have they sold out every home game in the last 9 years. Why are we ranked as one of the nest home field advantages in the league.

I'm not saying our hf is better than yours because it's not. I'm saying we have a great one. Times have changed whether you believe it or not to be true.

Well, I have actually been there for several games in the past three years and have SEEN the empty seats AND opposing fans. It's probably different THIS year because of all the people jumping on the bandwagon, but over the past few years, not so much.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
Ringless, I agree, you are a class act, and represent your team well. However, I was there in U of P stadium last year for the Hawks game, and it was quiet as can be. Perhaps things have changed as was stated earlier, due to bandwagon fans? We owned that stadium, and it wasn't even close. Not once did I feel that there was some sort of homefield advantage. Has there been a change, or just wishful thinking?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Ringless, you know I defended you and all but how you feeling now? We're coming for you honey and it won't be pretty.. next up is Green Bay given it seems Rodgers is a bit too RELAXED abxut beating some irrelevant AFC team.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":3d6v3ktl said:
Ah ringless, are your new friends turning on you?
See the thing is he never assumed we were friends unlike you. Ringless will give me a real answer because he's cool and.now knows it's for real unlike the Ninners (sorry Les but it's an awesome nickname).

We got the loss we needed, now it's all about, is Arizona awesome at home like he says, and will Golden Tate do Green Bay like Ashton.:)

Must suck knowing you're going 8-6 and out of it yes?

irocdave

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":2nlq8jal said:

Lol, how did making a home in Hawks land work for you sweety? Niner fans...you have no where to hide. Enjoy karma....

rideaducati

Reaction score
I miss the old ESPN NFL boards and their chat-like format. Night like tonight would have a bunch of Seahawk fans blasting all the whiner and card fans and both rams fans.

lucky49

Reaction score
as far as opposing teams fans go i would have to say lucky49 is pretty cool

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
lucky49":22hm9kd6 said:
as far as opposing teams fans go i would have to say lucky49 is pretty cool
So far I haven't seen any evidence to the contrary. Keep it that way and you're good by me.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3ob3chp0 said:
lvnginhwktwn":3ob3chp0 said:
See the thing is he never assumed we were friends unlike you. Ringless will give me a real answer because he's cool and.now knows it's for real unlike the Ninners (sorry Les but it's an awesome nickname).

We got the loss we needed, now it's all about, is Arizona awesome at home like he says, and will Golden Tate do Green Bay like Ashton.:)

Wow that's some crystal ball you have. I guess we'll see how good it is.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":23noaorn said:
lvnginhwktwn":23noaorn said:
MizzouHawkGal":23noaorn said:
lvnginhwktwn":23noaorn said:

Wow that's some crystal ball you have. I guess we'll see how good it is.
It's good hon, I figure you'd like to bet or something? I figure you can beat Oakland but us? At home? In the playoff race? Good luck sir. I figure you're good for 9-7 or 10-6 if you manage to beat San Diego and Arizona... doubtful to me but doable, maybe.

ringless

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":113wegud said:
Ringless, you know I defended you and all but how you feeling now? We're coming for you honey and it won't be pretty.. next up is Green Bay given it seems Rodgers is a bit too RELAXED abxut beating some irrelevant AFC team.

LOL!
I definitely see you guys coming at 100MPH, and I feel like my team is stuck on the train tracks with a bad motor (Stanton)

Honestly, even when we were 9-1 I felt that the only way to have a shot at the Super Bowl would be if we had HFA as that would require two home wins to get to the dance. But at this point, the team is not playing well. The offense isn't going to get any better. The thing is Stanton has been a backup for 8 years and for good reason. His constant overthrows, inability to hit WR's in stride, the constant staring down of receivers is not going to change. The kid has an arm but has the lowest completion percentage in the league.

You know who is playing lights out, is the Rams. Its too bad they got into such a big hole early in the season otherwise they could be competing for the division.

But yes, at this point it seems as though Seattle will be the division winner, and most likely end up with the #2 seed, and at some point have to travel to Lambeau, and I am perfectly fine with Seattle winning back to back superbowls.

Chawks1

Reaction score
ringless":ve3ccglp said:
MizzouHawkGal":ve3ccglp said:

LOL!
I definitely see you guys coming at 100MPH, and I feel like my team is stuck on the train tracks with a bad motor (Stanton)

Honestly, even when we were 9-1 I felt that the only way to have a shot at the Super Bowl would be if we had HFA as that would require two home wins to get to the dance. But at this point, the team is not playing well. The offense isn't going to get any better. The thing is Stanton has been a backup for 8 years and for good reason. His constant overthrows, inability to hit WR's in stride, the constant staring down of receivers is not going to change. The kid has an arm but has the lowest completion percentage in the league.

You know who is playing lights out, is the Rams. Its too bad they got into such a big hole early in the season otherwise they could be competing for the division.

But yes, at this point it seems as though Seattle will be the division winner, and most likely end up with the #2 seed, and at some point have to travel to Lambeau, and I am perfectly fine with Seattle winning back to back superbowls.

Ringless I have to give your team credit for overcoming so much throughout the season. But with Palmer's injury the writing was on the wall. If we had to play Tjax I'm sure we would have similar results. I am surprised at how the D gave up 500 yds to the Falcons. That was out of character. Please beat the 49 ers one more time though!!!

lucky49

Reaction score
Feel bad for the cards. That super bowl home field curse is killer. and it's hitting the niners next. Scary thing.

lucky49

Reaction score
Chawks1":1l89aks2 said:
ringless":1l89aks2 said:
MizzouHawkGal":1l89aks2 said:

LOL!

Ringless I have to give your team credit for overcoming so much throughout the season. But with Palmer's injury the writing was on the wall. If we had to play Tjax I'm sure we would have similar results. I am surprised at how the D gave up 500 yds to the Falcons. That was out of character. Please beat the 49 ers one more time though!!!

wouldn't it actually help you guys if the cards lost to us?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
lucky49":3g1tofrn said:
Chawks1":3g1tofrn said:
ringless":3g1tofrn said:
MizzouHawkGal":3g1tofrn said:

LOL!

wouldn't it actually help you guys if the cards lost to us?
Actually if the Cardinals actually do a free fall that puts you guys in the playoffs at 10-6 over Dallas and the Cardinals. Could get mighty interesting....

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
ringless":13631vyu said:
MizzouHawkGal":13631vyu said:

LOL!

At this point no team in the NFCW is mathematically eliminated, including the Rams.

Latest posts