Charlotte Roadtrip!

liftingaddict

Reaction score
The wife and I had a blast this past weekend! We made the trip down to Charlotte from Ohio to watch the Hawks pull out that ugly, but hard fought victory. Wanted to share some pictures of our trip with you guys! Had the pleasure of meeting up with fellow netter BleedGreenNblue and boy it was a thing of beauty to see the amount of fellow 12's at Bank of America. After the game I had the opportunity to meet up with alot of the players and even chatted up John Schneider for a couple minutes! Just an overall great experience! Enjoy the pictures guys!

IMG 0094 zpsb23cb244

IMG 0055 zps91447be6

TempRM7 4242 2  nfl mezz 1280 1024 zpscaf9c78f

IMG 0066 zps4dbae197

Seats for the game right behind the Hawks bench

IMG 0081 zps57490edc

Ben AKA BleedGreenNblue AKA Crazy Bastard

IMG 0087 zps4ea0bc2c

Black Santa and I

IMG 0147 zpsf1aa3149

Finished Product ( Hauschka, Bennett, Sweezy, Mebane, Smith, Sherman, Wright)

IMG 0045 zps77e76077

If you are ever in Charlotte, check this place out. It's called Good Food at Montford. Tapas style dinner format and amazing food! Braised rabbit gnocchi and Coconut Curry Mussels FTW.

tooshort

Reaction score
Nice... Glad your trip ended in a win.

It's always hilarious to see how huge some of these guys are in comparison to the average human.
I have a pic from last years town hall where I am dwarfing ADB and chop-chop, but then the reality that I am comparatively a dwarf sets in whenever our good customer Max Unger stops by the store.