Kevin Pierre-Louis

Beer Hawk

Reaction score
Hope he gets a bigger role going forward, the guy looked great when he was on the field (at least from watching just the TV broadcast).

Haven't seen a thread on him yet, curious what everyone else thought?

BAllenHawk

Reaction score
Carroll said that he'd have to go back and watch the tape, but the KPL flashed a few times. Guy has some jets for sure though.

DHawk

Reaction score
I've heard a few people say they thought the D stiffened up a bit once he got in there, haven't re-watched it yet though. Anyone else see the same thing?

OP
OP
Beer Hawk

Beer Hawk

Reaction score
BAllenHawk":2qkhjjyv said:
Carroll said that he'd have to go back and watch the tape, but the KPL flashed a few times. Guy has some jets for sure though.

Funny, that sounds about on the level of my observation. I didn't notice any substitutions/when he was on/off the field but more than a couple times (I think on a couple blitzes) he stood out like crazy. Ridiculous speed.

Chawks1

Reaction score
IIRC, KPL is the one who forced Cam out of the pocket and then allowed Scruggs to tackle him just before Cam's ill-advised pass attempt which Burley picked off. I was excited to see all 3 of those young guys turn it on to make such an impactful play.......turned out to be a huge moment in the game. I like all 3 players and hope they can continue to contribute like that.

Snakeeyes007

Reaction score
DHawk":35cg8eke said:
I've heard a few people say they thought the D stiffened up a bit once he got in there, haven't re-watched it yet though. Anyone else see the same thing?

Phrasing. :common069: