THANKYOU JESUS!!!!

pehawk

Reaction score
KurtWarner.png

I'll take it!

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I was at the stage where I didn't care how we won, I just wanted a win. So glad we got this one.

bandiger

Reaction score
Two weeks of depression/apathetic to football, makes this win so important.

Canhawks

Reaction score
Yes and the big guy upstairs has delivered us the Raiders next week.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
yeah our team just needed the W. it'll be good for the team, then they can spend the next two weeks getting right at home against teams that they should beat , hopefully get some guys back from injury, Jeremy Lane will be off IR to help the secondary, and we can start working on a playoff push.

Of course, 5-2 would be a hell of a lot better given that the cardinals won today but whatever. this team just needs to use the next couple weeks home to work out whatever is keeping things so ugly.

12thManHawkFan

Reaction score
Hawknballs":6c785yez said:
yeah our team just needed the W. it'll be good for the team, then they can spend the next two weeks getting right at home against teams that they should beat , hopefully get some guys back from injury, Jeremy Lane will be off IR to help the secondary, and we can start working on a playoff push.

Of course, 5-2 would be a hell of a lot better given that the cardinals won today but whatever. this team just needs to use the next couple weeks home to work out whatever is keeping things so ugly.

We own our own destiny with the Cardinals still.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
12thManHawkFan":9awk2x39 said:
Hawknballs":9awk2x39 said:

That's technically/mathematically true but you'd also have to believe we are going to go undefeated the rest of the year and that's not likely.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Hawknballs":zezkiwok said:
12thManHawkFan":zezkiwok said:
Hawknballs":zezkiwok said:

That's technically/mathematically true but you'd also have to believe we are going to go undefeated the rest of the year and that's not likely.

I dont know . I think we can beat the cardinals twice and the niners once. JMO

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Wilson drives the team down the field and throws the game winning TD. 47seconds left... game manager? Yeah whatever. Jesus figures Wilson's black enough....how about you?

daveca5150

Reaction score
Only 7 penalties, great 3rd down defense, excellent game winning drive, lots to be happy about.

I love watching ADB get back into his form.