Paper Tigers

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The Cowboys are little more than paper tigers. Not a team to take lightly of course but a team to take seriously until the second half of the first quarter where we 12's get a hearty laugh when Romo makes his first pick.

Don't be fooled 12's.

This is the Same Ol' Cowboys.

Dallas u romot 300

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Aros":bo0txbpg said:
The Cowboys are little more than paper tigers. Not a team to take lightly of course but a team to take seriously until the second half of the first quarter where we 12's get a hearty laugh when Romo makes his first pick.

Don't be fooled 12's.

This is the Same Ol' Cowboys.

Dallas u romot 300
Not sure I've ever seen you this confident about an outcome/opponent. Sincerely hope you're in here crowing about being right tonight!

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
This is the first game this year where I'm not holding on to my super bowl winning confidence. I think the Seahawks for whatever reason are going to struggle getting to Romo with their O line and it will be a closer game than it should be.

Not predicting a loss, just a closer game around 10 points.

Largent80

Reaction score
You have to respect that they have been able to run the ball but against what?

4 teams ranked in the 20's out of 32 teams in rushing defense. It all starts right there for both teams, and of course WE run the ball pretty well too.... :twisted:

I think our offense will roll today.

marko358

Reaction score
I just hope we don't waste another 3rd quarter with a litany of 3 and outs and decide to stay aggressive instead.

Rob12

Reaction score
Dallas -
The four teams they have beat have a combined 7-13 record.

The one winning team they played beat them by 11 in their house and that game shouldn't have been that close.

The media wants Dallas to return to prominence, but Seattle will end those thoughts today with a convincing win. Big day for the offense is coming.

hoxrox

Reaction score
This is a game that on paper we should win handily. I'm a little concerned about our 3rd string center and how that will affect the offense. Would have felt better if LJP was available.

I think it's gonna come down to turnovers.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I hope you're right Aros. I have us winning by 10.

But, I have a bad feeling about this game. Our offense worries me, with a backup center, and a penalty prone OL coupled with WRs that haven't been able to get open against sub par secondaries. I do think we'll run the ball well today, unless they sell out so hard to stop the run that it will be impossible to not rip them up through the air.

northseahawk

Reaction score
Didn't this team have a historic bad defense last year and lost like 4 of there best players from that defense. That defense is the same defense that's gana get exposed as the worst defense again today.

Weadoption

Reaction score
I hope you stomp the Cowboys into oblivion. The last thing I ever want to see is the resurgence of that franchise.
Screw them forever, too many bitter memories in the 90s.