DE Greg Scruggs waived; S Steven Terrell signed

kidhawk

Reaction score
Terrell is a safety from our practice squad. This can't be good news for Kam this week

Largent80

Reaction score
Jeron Johnson to start?...O.K. with me, I think he is gonna be really good.

Scruggs waived?...is there a link?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":2g9dh7w2 said:
Maybe Scruggs should have focused more on football and less on interviews and the Mike Rob report stuff.
Yeah and why does he need sleep? He should have been watching film and practicing 24/7

Largent80

Reaction score
I friggin LOVE this regime. Scruggs was offered every chance he could ever want and could not get it done. See ya.

Terrell?...Next man up.

Also, GO Jeron Johnson !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Thinking Kam will be inactive on Sunday. Tough blow with Witten coming to town. Kam had him hearing foot steps and alligator armed in 2012.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Scruggs loves this team. It's very possible he will be one of the extra guys the team keeps around on speed dial to bring back when there's an open spot. They may have told him "we need a spot for this week, but hang around and we'll bring you back later".

chris98251

Reaction score
DavidSeven":m589fiba said:
Thinking Kam will be inactive on Sunday. Tough blow with Witten coming to town. Kam had him hearing foot steps and alligator armed in 2012.

Johnson has shown he can blow people up as well, problem is he keeps getting dinged up all the time, probably why we also brought up Terrell, Schead can play all three positions, we obviously have concerns in multiple positions.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
chris98251":1d12gdxk said:
DavidSeven":1d12gdxk said:

Johnson has shown he can blow people up as well, problem is he keeps getting dinged up all the time, probably why we also brought up Terrell, Schead can play all three positions, we obviously have concerns in multiple positions.

I have full faith in JJ, but in terms of intimidation factor, I'm not sure Kam has an equal in the entire NFL.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Yeah I think this points to Kam being out which is a HUGE loss for us. This sucks...........................

Also, really expected a lot more from Scruggs, guess not.

Tical21

Reaction score
I never got the Scruggs hype. Don't know what y'all were seeing there. That said, I wasn't terribly impressed with Terrell either. Excited for Jeron though, I think he is going to play pretty well.

Lithium

Reaction score
Steven Terrrell was terrible in the pre-season.....think we could find someone better off the street.

2_0_6

Reaction score
When injuries happen it always sucks, but we have been uber fortunate so far this year compared to this rest of the NFL. No need to risk causing more damage if a week of rest fixes the problem.

If Kam is out, does this mean C Mike might suit?

C-HAWK84

Reaction score
I'm trying to remain hopeful, but I have bone spurs in my ankle and it is amazing/scary how something like that can affect the rest of your body. Cam might be better off getting those dealt with before we start missing him every other week through the rest of the season.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Scruggs is a good player. Problem is they asked him to bulk up to 310 this year and his frame couldn't handle it. So he's been dropping weight and hasn't had a chance to play again.

Some were down on Cordarro Law who didn't show a lot right away. But he went to the CFL and is now starting for San Diego. Sometimes it takes a while for these guys to develop, but they just don't have the time to here, too much talent.

I think if Greg dropped back down to 280 he would be really good.