DE Greg Scruggs waived; S Steven Terrell signed

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
I'll bet Kam is scheduled for surgery, and we lose him for most, if not all, of the season. This should have happened at the bye week.

gargantual

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":1aidl28e said:
I'll bet Kam is scheduled for surgery, and we lose him for most, if not all, of the season. This should have happened at the bye week.
Anyone have any insight into the medical ramifications of this? If he has surgery, will he back by the playoffs at least? Or are we talking more like next year?

King Dog

Reaction score
I thought it was Kam's "other" hip that was giving him problems this week. I don't think the ankle is the main problem right now.

kearly

Reaction score
Should be interesting to see if Scruggs gets snatched up. If not, I would think we'll see him in Seahawks blue again. Not that he's a sensation waiting to happen, but he has it in him to be Cory Redding 2.0.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Could just be Scrugg's turn in the rotation for practice squad duties and he be back in a couple weeks.

Tical21

Reaction score
ivotuk":1nlejask said:
Scruggs is a good player. Problem is they asked him to bulk up to 310 this year and his frame couldn't handle it. So he's been dropping weight and hasn't had a chance to play again.

Some were down on Cordarro Law who didn't show a lot right away. But he went to the CFL and is now starting for San Diego. Sometimes it takes a while for these guys to develop, but they just don't have the time to here, too much talent.

I think if Greg dropped back down to 280 he would be really good.
I actually was pretty high on Law while he was here. I just don't know what Scruggs is good at. It isn't pass rushing and it isn't being disruptive in the run game. Even at 280 I don't know what his role would be.