My Experience at Fed-Ex field....(Pictures)

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
Great Tailgate...Redskins fans ruined the experience for me. I was spit on, screamed at, had drinks dumped on me several times but like last year at Atlanta I was able to sneak my way to the players.. Got alot of players to sign my ball including Sherman and Pete caroll and Big RUSS! It was amazing to witness in person the kind of night russ was having and hear the sound of disappointment every time he worked his magic..

upload images free

screen capture

upload img

screen shot windows 7

host images

imagur

image hosting

imagur

free screen capture software

upload a gif

image free hosting

image hoster

free upload

image upload no compression

Silentwander

Reaction score
Great pictures. You were lucky to meet some players :} These idiots.who were spit on and dumped drink on you, were jerks. I hope they don't teach their children to do same thing. So Mama sherman attends all games? Almost all pictures at different games she was there.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I'd happily get spat on just to have my picture taken with Michael Bennet's outfit.

OP
OP
BleedGreenNblue

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":16ij3rwn said:
I'd happily get spat on just to have my picture taken with Michael Bennet's outfit.

It was all worth it in the end! Redskins have the saltiest fanbase, i couldnt believe the rage

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
BleedGreenNblue":312t4kxr said:
UK_Seahawk":312t4kxr said:

It was all worth it in the end! Redskins have the saltiest fanbase, i couldnt believe the rage
They're angry that they got the lesser QB from the 2012 draft and that we've knocked 'em out of the playoffs three consecutive times. :lol:

Suck it, Redskins fans!

HawkinNY

Reaction score
Getting spit on or drinks poured on you is just pathetic. I have a temper and would have lost my shit and got kicked out of the game. But you put up with that shit and get rewarded at the end. Amazing pics!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah we recall that Redskins fans are some of the worst in the league. They have grown very bitter over us as we have beat them in the playoffs, what, 3 times in the past 10 years or less? Still, that doesn't excuse that kind of BS. Good-natured smack is great, but getting spit on and drinks poured on you for being a fan of the opposing team makes me sick.

Nice photos! Glad you got some cool meet and greets! Thanks for sharing!

OP
OP
BleedGreenNblue

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
HawkinNY":3o5bdqj8 said:
Getting spit on or drinks poured on you is just pathetic. I have a temper and would have lost my shit and got kicked out of the game. But you put up with that shit and get rewarded at the end. Amazing pics!
Not going to lie. It was miserable towards the end. I couldnt wait to leave.

lsheldon

Reaction score
Great pics. At least you didn't get jumped in the men's room and beaten into a coma and paralyzed or stabbed.... Oh wait, that's the 49'er fan base...

byau

Reaction score
Sorry about the spitting, and awesome photos! Glad you were able to get up close and love the photos!

SeaTown81

Reaction score
Getting spit on, snd having beer poured on you? Sounds EXACTLY like my one and only trip to San Francisco.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
'Jealous' doesn't even begin to describe how I feel right now....

I'll bet that was a blast! Way to go Bleed!!!

Latest posts