My Experience at Fed-Ex field....(Pictures)

chris98251

Reaction score
The tears at the end of the game had to be great to watch though.

capncrunch

Reaction score
Cool post. I was there and here have a few fuzzy pics. I wasn't hassled at all. Nobody was bothering anybody up at the club level or on the way back to and on the train. This was the first time I ever saw the Seahawks in person. Great time.

Seahawks view 1

Club level

Seahawks view 2

VaporHawk

Reaction score
These are great.

I have had the same thing happen to me at the Clink and that was from other drunken 12s. Got to watch out in those 300 level seats :thfight7:

If you printed the pics out and mailed them to the VMAC with a SASE would they get the guys to autograph them for you do you think?

Thanks for posting!

nategreat

Reaction score
Great pictures, looks like an awesome time!

One thing I noticed- everyone is wearing a suit except Hauschka. House Money!

Chawks1

Reaction score
Outstanding!!! I love to see so many 12's at the road games. Thanks for sharing. It looks like you took the high road with all the haters too. Well done! It represents all 12's in a good light. Keep it classy is the best way to respond. Go Hawks!!!

bmorepunk

Reaction score
BleedGreenNblue":1cuzkgn2 said:
HawkinNY":1cuzkgn2 said:
Getting spit on or drinks poured on you is just pathetic. I have a temper and would have lost my shit and got kicked out of the game. But you put up with that shit and get rewarded at the end. Amazing pics!
Not going to lie. It was miserable towards the end. I couldnt wait to leave.

Maybe sitting over near the visitor's tunnel is an issue; there may be fans that like to harass over by it and are regular agitators.

Like someone else said, I didn't have any issues with anyone. I think their fans are mostly dejected and hopeless at this point, and don't have the energy to be dicks. It might also have something to do with me and my buddy's physical appearances and the chronic mean guy face I suffer from.

Hawks46

Reaction score
HawkinNY":m8et8c7m said:
Getting spit on or drinks poured on you is just pathetic. I have a temper and would have lost my shit and got kicked out of the game. But you put up with that shit and get rewarded at the end. Amazing pics!

Yea, getting spit on would've flipped my switch. Good on you for hanging in there.

A

Anonymous

Dude, those player pics are sweet!

I'm wondering, can Sherm's bodyguard play tackle?

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
How does one sneak to the players? How would I even know where to go, I was at the game as well, very near you. Would have liked to met Russell or at least gotten a few autographs, I know they were doing some autographs on the field before the game but I got there like an hour before kick off!

Really cool photos, kinda envious.

Are you planning on going to the Panthers game?

Redskins fans are retarded, while walking to the game, I had a lot of Russell sucks, one Redskins fan actually tried to run me over, one guy yelled hey behind me and stopped me, trying to starting something, I stood my ground and then he said I looked cute, in a sarcastic tone. Probably jealous of my stunning good looks. I kinda just stood there and said "thats what I thought". I would have no bullshit on this night.

Other fans were just retarded in general some Redskin fan threw his full drink like 10 rows down in the fourth quarter at these other Seahawk fans who stood up and started jawing with him which was blocking my view. I then simply said sit down and ignore the bastard. He was removed from the game.

Not sure why I didn't share this with everyone, D.C. is lame.

Game was cool, and Seahawks fans were probably 40-45% of fans at the game.