ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!? (Rumored return to AFC West)

Status
Not open for further replies.

homerun1970

Reaction score
A move back to the AFC would mean leaving an NFC West in which Seattle has experienced a lot of success, cultivating one of the league’s best rivalries with the San Francisco 49ers. Since the Hawks moved to the NFC as part of the NFL’s realignment in 2002, they have dominated their division, qualifying for postseason appearances in eight of their 12 years there with six division crowns and two wild-card berths.

No unfortunately they are serious but dang it had to have been hard for a 49er writer to type that. I would prefer the hawks stay in the NFC. To return us to the AFC west at present at this point would make those teams have to toughen up though. San Diego I think is the class of the outfit this yr. They may be just pretending this yr again and readying for a late season collapse though.

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
homerun1970":31yko885 said:
A move back to the AFC would mean leaving an NFC West in which Seattle has experienced a lot of success, cultivating one of the league’s best rivalries with the San Francisco 49ers. Since the Hawks moved to the NFC as part of the NFL’s realignment in 2002, they have dominated their division, qualifying for postseason appearances in eight of their 12 years there with six division crowns and two wild-card berths.

No unfortunately they are serious but dang it had to have been hard for a 49er writer to type that. I would prefer the hawks stay in the NFC. To return us to the AFC west at present at this point would make those teams have to toughen up though. San Diego I think is the class of the outfit this yr. They may be just pretending this yr again and readying for a late season collapse though.

Yeah, I know it's serious, I just was frustrated. I wasn't happy about the move in '02, and just as we're starting a legacy in the NFC, they want to jerk us back. 'Oh, we need to switch a franchise? Just pick Seattle. No one gives a sh*t about them.' I'm sick of being jerked around.

Status
Not open for further replies.