Seahawks toliet paper

Laloosh

Reaction score
Paul Allen should buy it all up and drop it like confetti the next time SF comes to town.

HansGruber

Reaction score
Irrelevant.

When you're 3rd place in the division and your team is falling apart, trash talk is rather empty. Right now, Niner fans have less juice than Washington Racist-Epithet fans.

They'll start by buying toilet paper and by the end of the season they'll be wearing Wilson jerseys and Seahawk caps. Keep sucking it up, Whiner fans.

lsheldon

Reaction score
I wouldn't bring a roll of SC whiner TP into the house if someone gave it to me. Place would have to be burnt down if it passed through the front door.

Yakimaniac

Reaction score
The thing that pops into my mind is that it may be licensed, so they would be paying money to the Seahawks franchise in an attempt to insult the team...looks like 49er* fans are getting the worst of it.

* - Raiders fans

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Let's buy it all then drive to San Francisco & Santa Clara and toilet paper 49er fan houses.

ROAD TRIP! Who's with me?!?!

chris98251

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3bxa3xfp said:
Let's buy it all then drive to San Francisco & Santa Clara and toilet paper 49er fan houses.

Paper Levi Stadium of your going to TP their house.

pmedic920

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":28xw6qmo said:

Not many years ago, I'd be in my way to the airport.
Still sounds fun.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
Haw, haw. How fitting that Niners Nation -- the literal toilet of the whole SBnation complex of blogs -- features a piece about the stuff we use to clean our butts. They know all about crap, and how to produce it, deal with its aftermath, etc. over at NN.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Someone should do a kickstarter to make 49ers Hemorrhoid cream to ease the butt hurt!

marymoorhawk

Reaction score
When you wear a giant turd on your head its important to have the highest quality TP possible I guess ...

Aspxi2FproductImages2F 14470002Fff 1447877 xl

scutterhawk

Reaction score
They can give it to their 49rs players to line their helmets with, so as to help them pad up for diminishing concussions, or roll it up and stick it in their ears whenever they come to the CLINK :twisted: