Did anyone else see Lynch leave early?

exhilo

Reaction score
I thought they showed Lynch going into the locker room before the game ended. I wonder if he was pissed they only gave it to him 6 times.

JGreen79

Reaction score
If we would have somehow got the ball back with a chance to have another shot (blocked fg/ fumble) I think it would have beeen Turbin in anyway in the 2 minute offense.

summesm

Reaction score
exhilo":1cehfkn0 said:
I thought they showed Lynch going into the locker room before the game ended. I wonder if he was pissed they only gave it to him 6 times.
maybe he was and i would not blame him. six carries wow . how about we get back to what made us a great team thats run the damm ball feed the beast and play defence. seemed to work just great last few years and at 6yrds a carry yeaterday seemed like pretty good option again.

Chawks1

Reaction score
I believe he left after the failed 4th down pass to Kearse with 1:46 left in the game. No big deal to me. We had no timeouts....I don't even know why Chargers called 2 timeouts unless they wanted to add that extra 3 points.....Anyways it was too hot for his Skittles not to melt. He had to go get fresh ones.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Pete was on KIRO doing his coaches show and said that trainers told him that Lynch went into the locker room early because his back was tightening up.

kobebryant

Reaction score
Guys were in and out of the locker room all day, nothing to see here.

I think I noticed Kam, Sweezy and Maxwell as well at different points. September in SD is tough on the body.