You win as a team, and you lose as a team

LymonHawk

Reaction score
There were so many let downs today, that pointing fingers is almost silly.

Our Defense couldn't get off the field, our Offense couldn't come through when we had the ball with 3mins to go, our STs sucked on the most part, and most of all, we were out-coached!

Give some credit to the Chargers' players and coaching staff. They obviously did things today that we were not ready for.

Shit happens! Let's learn from our mistakes and move on. The season is just beginning!

Go 'Hawks!! :les:

Anthony!

Reaction score
LymonHawk":1g8l0tlu said:

Our Defense couldn't get off the field, our Offense couldn't come through when we had the ball with 3mins to go, our STs sucked on the most part, and most of all, we were out-coached!

Give some credit to the Chargers' players and coaching staff. They obviously did things today that we were not ready for.

Shit happens! Let's learn from our mistakes and move on. The season is just beginning!

yeah sorry this one is on the defense period. I always love how when we loose and the defense plays well its on the offense , but when we loose and its on the defense is team. This one is on the defense period , the fact we has a chance at all was because of the offense and RW

Sealake80

Reaction score
I think these Seahawks will pull it together and have a great season!

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
Anthony!":1q83sstc said:
LymonHawk":1q83sstc said:

yeah sorry this one is on the defense period. I always love how when we loose and the defense plays well its on the offense , but when we loose and its on the defense is team. This one is on the defense period , the fact we has a chance at all was because of the offense and RW
there you are!

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Lets hope the players respond better to losing than the board here...

OP
OP
LymonHawk

LymonHawk

Reaction score
Anthony!":1g1fg2fg said:
LymonHawk":1g1fg2fg said:

Was it the defense that made Harvin fumble?

And another thing; if the Offense was so good, how come RW was running for his life all game?

Lxx

Reaction score
as long as the hawks split on the road 4-4 and win out at home which is very realistic then i like our odds of winning another Super Bowl.

The chargers version of the "12th man" was the 100f weather.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Anthony!":bq5dyuly said:
yeah sorry this one is on the defense period. I always love how when we lose and the defense plays well its on the offense , but when we lose and its on the defense is team. This one is on the defense period , the fact we has a chance at all was because of the offense and RW
I'm pretty sure that if the offense had managed to hang onto the ball for more than 18 minutes, the defense would have looked a bit better.