Lemuel Jeanpierre ---- injury settlement

Jville

Reaction score
That neck nerve injury must be a long term concern.

The Stephen Schilling signing turned out to be very timely.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/RavensInsider/status/509831787187810305[/tweet]

Gonna miss Jeanpierre.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Ouch. That sucks for Lemuel and for the team. Kid played well when we needed him to.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Injury settlement means they'll reevaluate his status after a certain time period (like 6 weeks?)

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":18nomfwz said:
Injury settlement means they'll reevaluate his status after a certain time period (like 6 weeks?)

Good to know, thanks for that information. Maybe he'll be able to get it fixed and be resigned by us, he did a good job last year filling in for Unger.

kearly

Reaction score
The cap cost probably works the same either way, and removing roster protection makes no sense UNLESS they think he has a chance to return later this season. This could actually turn out to be good news.

That said, you would think that being put on the IR, even for a few days, would bar the Seahawks from signing Jeanpierre to play later this season. Maybe there's a grace period for IR designation?

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
OkieHawk":63l8qiw3 said:
Sarlacc83":63l8qiw3 said:

Good to know, thanks for that information. Maybe he'll be able to get it fixed and be resigned by us, he did a good job last year filling in for Unger.

I didn't know that originally, but it was mentioned on the last episode of this year's Hard Knocks.

A full write up: http://overthecap.com/what-exactly-are- ... ttlements/

Appears the 6 weeks I had in mind is an additional 'time-out'.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Best of luck to LJP going forward. Some question his value, which is odd considering you never heard much "bubble" talk in regards to him making the roster. The kid was a baller and not only did he step in nicely when called upon, I felt he was Unger's eventual replacement. I hope things work out and he ultimately gets an opportunity to give it another shot.

Latest posts