When ?? final part of Rain City Redemption to be released ?

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Last week's update from the man himself:

William Cornell Plus

Sorry guys, it's gonna be a couple more weeks. I've been late on the update here. I post most updates on facebook.com/raincityseries. I appreciate the patience everyone. This Ep. won't disappoint.

OP
OP
djTOY2000

djTOY2000

Reaction score
HawkFan72":3g7iwzzc said:
Last week's update from the man himself:

William Cornell Plus

Sorry guys, it's gonna be a couple more weeks. I've been late on the update here. I post most updates on facebook.com/raincityseries. I appreciate the patience everyone. This Ep. won't disappoint.

lsheldon

Reaction score
Roughly two more weeks it looks like. Nice timing to release it right before the Donko's game to get us all hyped up.

An update for Episode XLVIII

Hey guys, it pains me to have to tell you all that the next episode of RCR will be delayed. I'm now looking to release it before the Broncos game in Week 3 of the regular season. The episode is going to run about 90-120 minutes long depending on my final cuts. I've put an extreme amount of attention into everything for this next episode, and that is really the true reason for its delay. I feel that if I were to release it now, it wouldn't be as good as it can possibly be (not up to my standards, and not the quality I want to deliver). I know this comes as a huge disappointment to most & I appreciate all of your continued patience and support. Hang in there, it will not disappoint.

https://www.facebook.com/raincityseries