San Diego here we come

Aristotle22

Reaction score
Looking forward to week 2. My wife and I are going to the game. My wife grew up in San Diego and is a Charger fan. We have been looking forward to this when we found out the Seahawks had a road game there. Just a little bummed it isn't a December game( we live near Minneapolis and it's pretty chilly in December). Looking forward to seeing all the 12's cheering loudly, and the Pandas at the zoo

The Radish

Reaction score
Are you sure you want to take your wife along?

After all a bummed wife when her team gets beat is no fun to vacation with.

:D

OP
OP
Aristotle22

Aristotle22

Reaction score
She is good natured about it, low expectations from years of San Diego sports disappointment

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Aristotle22":1ewsfyoy said:
Looking forward to week 2. My wife and I are going to the game. My wife grew up in San Diego and is a Charger fan. We have been looking forward to this when we found out the Seahawks had a road game there. Just a little bummed it isn't a December game( we live near Minneapolis and it's pretty chilly in December). Looking forward to seeing all the 12's cheering loudly, and the Pandas at the zoo
Does this mean after the game she's going to say..."Eddie I want half'?

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
Aristotle22":kkyx0kyn said:

CHEER LOUDLY SO WE CAN HEAR YOU ALL THE WAY TO THE PACIFIC NORTH/WEST.

WE ARE ALL IN

we will see how Seahawks handle this road trip, I think the only games we are going to lose this year are on the road. as long as we stay healthy , I have seen before a top quality player ( like a QB ) get injured for the season , and then you can right off the year, as long as the OF LINE protect Wilson all year long do not see any reason why this team can not repeat.

Latest posts