Does Anyone know the official itinerary for tonight ?

cgfcgf

Reaction score
Sorry if double posted - I didn't see this yet mentioned here.

They will be broadcasting hours of pregame. Does anyone know the official itinerary for tonight as to the time when the Banner will be raised/unveilied?
I may have to work late and would like to have have some sort of goal of when I have to leave by to get home to see it.
Will it be on TV?? I guess we'll see.

Cartire

Reaction score
Well, Fox, ESPN, and NFL Network will all be doing pre-game shows for hours before hand. I can only imagine they would show the unveiling. But then again, with only about 2 hours for each networks, is that enough time to fit in all the "Fail" mary talk? I mean, the horse may be dead and rotting, but we can still kick dirt on to it, right?

OP
OP
cgfcgf

cgfcgf

Reaction score
Thanks. I guess I was also wondering for people attending tonight. Will it be 1/2 hour before kickoff. Right before kickoff. I think people in general like to arrive closer to kickoff rather than 1/2 hour to an hour prior to kickoff.

Again, just wondering. I guess I'll get home around 7:00 e.s.t. and then just keep watching all the pregame?.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
NBC's Sunday Night Football site says it's broadcasting starts at 5:00PM Pacific, so I imagine that means 30 minutes of pregame, concert, etc, then kickoff at 5:30.........but if I remember last year it didn't kick off right at 5:30, but either way starts at 5:00.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":224ret4y said:
NBC's Sunday Night Football site says it's broadcasting starts at 5:00PM Pacific, so I imagine that means 30 minutes of pregame, concert, etc, then kickoff at 5:30.........but if I remember last year it didn't kick off right at 5:30, but either way starts at 5:00.

My tv guide shows the Kickoff pregame show running from 4:30 (seattle time) for one hour, then the game.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
kidhawk":hivkphcp said:
Sgt. Largent":hivkphcp said:

My tv guide shows the Kickoff pregame show running from 4:30 (seattle time) for one hour, then the game.

This is what I was looking at

http://stream.nbcsports.com/liveextra/

But hey, get your ass on early!

mikeak

Reaction score
5.30 kick-off

5.45 - 21-0 Seahawks

6.15 - inofficial Game Over for Packers

8.30 - official game over for packers

8.31 - ESPN experts discussing how Denver is still favored to win the Superbowl

kidhawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3yw5zmyd said:
kidhawk":3yw5zmyd said:
Sgt. Largent":3yw5zmyd said:

This is what I was looking at

http://stream.nbcsports.com/liveextra/

But hey, get your ass on early!

Maybe they aren't streaming the first half of the pre-game? Not sure. I only know what's on my tv guide. Either way it won't hurt folks to tune in early and try to catch as much as possible

Cartire

Reaction score
NFL Network is doing ore game right now, and about to show Soundgarden Live.

Aristotle22

Reaction score
mikeak":26jsvkbj said:
5.30 kick-off

5.45 - 21-0 Seahawks

6.15 - inofficial Game Over for Packers

8.30 - official game over for packers

8.31 - ESPN experts discussing how Denver is still favored to win the Superbowl

Sounds 'bout right

Latest posts