Lemuel Jeanpierre to IR

OP
OP
gowazzu02

gowazzu02

Reaction score
he played well in spots last year and was good backup.....but we need Max to stay healthy this year

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Damn, that's unfortunate the Seahawks couldn't get that figured out.... that could have been Mayowa or Toomer.

BillHawks

Reaction score
It's Lemuel. I think I remember someone else playing some C during the preseason, who was it?

I think this is a fairly large blow to our depth.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
BillHawks":ku16wln2 said:
It's Lemuel. I think I remember someone else playing some C during the preseason, who was it?

yeah especially with Unger being a little banged up the past season +

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
BillHawks":dbteujqe said:

Schilling.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Bob Condotta ‏@bcondotta 7m
To answer all the questions, yes Bates is on the 53-man active roster. And no, I don't figure they keep 8 WRs for very long.

...and they added former Seahawk LB Allen Bradford as well as OLs David Arkin and Drew Nowak.

Seahawks also released WR Chris Matthes, OL Nate Isles and DB Terrance Parks off the practice squad. ...

Jeanpierre is NOT designated to return, so he's done for the year. Stephen Schilling is now the backup center.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Pretty big blow actually. Lemuel played really well when Unger had his injury issues last year.

Unger better stay healthy or we're going to have a problem there now.

Reaction score
Hawknballs":25ucy748 said:
BillHawks":25ucy748 said:

It was Stephen Schilling who can play both Guard and Center.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Chrome_Seahawk":u5owlech said:
Hawknballs":u5owlech said:
BillHawks":u5owlech said:

Not sure he can 'play' but he's who they have. Schilling didn't look great in pre-season and i'm surprised they kept him.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Hawknballs":3d1gvr26 said:
To answer all the questions, yes Bates is on the 53-man active roster. And no, I don't figure they keep 8 WRs for very long.

...and they added former Seahawk LB Allen Bradford as well as OLs David Arkin and Drew Nowak.

Seahawks also released WR Chris Matthes, OL Nate Isles and DB Terrance Parks off the practice squad. ...

Jeanpierre is NOT designated to return, so he's done for the year. Stephen Schilling is now the backup center.

Interior Line needs to stay healthy... Wade Smith is still available... I wonder if the Seahawks seek out a trade for a quality backup... I would send a 7th to the Browns for Caylin Hauptmann

Hawknballs

Reaction score
where's chris spencer when you really need him am i rite

Basis4day

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":p2rkdmzo said:
Hawknballs":p2rkdmzo said:

Interior Line needs to stay healthy... Wade Smith is still available... I wonder if the Seahawks seek out a trade for a quality backup... I would send a 7th to the Browns for Caylin Hauptmann

Terrible idea considering Hauptman was cut by the Browns.

All kidding aside the back end of WR corp is confusing as hell right now.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Hawknballs":3izdqrrx said:
where's chris spencer when you really need him am i rite

Tennessee... he's actually their backup OC + LG + RG but I'm sure he has a price.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Hawknballs":hku4luvx said:
Chrome_Seahawk":hku4luvx said:
Hawknballs":hku4luvx said:
BillHawks":hku4luvx said:

Not sure he can 'play' but he's who they have. Schilling didn't look great in pre-season and i'm surprised they kept him.

Now we may have the answer as to why they kept him. Having a backup center is vital. Guards can swap sides and centers can play guard, but not all guards are cut out to play center. Hopefully Unger stays healthy and this entire conversation becomes meaningless.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
HawkFan72":2ftafeel said:
Pretty big blow actually. Lemuel played really well when Unger had his injury issues last year.

Unger better stay healthy or we're going to have a problem there now.
What this guy said.