Lemuel Jeanpierre to IR

HawkWow

Reaction score
nitticanuck":308zpdso said:
Pretty sure they have 8 wr because they are not sure how Norwoods ankle will respond. Eventually they will need to add another OL as they won't only keep 8.

I think you're right. Some were thinking "Norwood may not even make the team". Crazy talk. But I'd be surprised if he was 100% NFL ready..even as ready as he was coming into the league, it's just a very different climate.

I can't wait to see this kid grow..and the wait won't be long, imo. Props to Pete for apparently allowing Norwood some time to get his feet under him. Harvin aside, and no disrespect to our other great WRs, I think eventually Norwood will be RW's go to guy. He's going to be a difference maker and will prove to be yet another mid / late round steal for this club. I'd bet my house on it.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Blitzer88":b481zu87 said:
Man.....these injuries are really starting to catch up to us.

lol.

Blitzer is in midseason form already

The Outfield

Reaction score
Ugh. Lemuel was amazing as a backup last year. Really stepped up when we needed it.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
It's too bad Caylin Hauptmann and Wade Smith looked so terrible during the preseason. It would be nice if they could add one more interior linemen.

I know Schneider checked in with Richie Incognito last month. I think they should seriously consider giving him a shot if he appears to be physically and mentally ready to play football. If anything, it would be an opportunity for him to rehab his image and contend for a Super Bowl (while possibly giving him another opportunity to humiliate Jonathan Martin). Does Incognito deserve that chance?