Premonition

ZLDRider

Reaction score
While watching the Bluray of our SB season tonight, I suddenly realized that we ARE going to be the team to match the perfect Dolphin record.

New England almost did it.

Where they failed, we'll succeed THIS YEAR!

Go Hawks!

Z

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Nope. Those Dolphins had something we won't have. A tissue soft schedule. It would take a significant and unexpected collapse by all of our biggest challenges this season for us to have a realistic shot at an undefeated season.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":8cbo7wu6 said:
volsunghawk":8cbo7wu6 said:
Nope. Those Dolphins had something we won't have. A tissue soft schedule. It would take a significant and unexpected collapse by all of our biggest challenges this season for us to have a realistic shot at an undefeated season.

Well, it seems the niners are well on their way to the bespoke collapse....
The signs look good, but I'll believe it in the regular season when I see it.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Chasing an undefeated season looks and feels exhausting.

It's not important, except to old Dolphins players and some of their fan base.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":1g93b6lk said:
One week at a time. You don't have to win all the games, you just have to win the next one.

dusktreader

Reaction score
BlueTalon":1q6kp8ao said:
onanygivensunday":1q6kp8ao said:
One week at a time. You don't have to win all the games, you just have to win the next one.

And that's exactly the attitude our players and coaches have. Win streaks don't mean anything if you can't deliver when it matters. Ask the 'loud' KC fans about that.

The Radish

Reaction score
I know the ninnirs will struggle a bit this year. But by the time we get them they will be healed and have all their players back. I'd love to beat them in the new stadium this year but know that's an uphill job.

Why are we all of a sudden getting all our division rival games in the last 6 weeks. Is the NFL doing this to try and make it more attractive to fans perhaps?

:roll:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
The Radish":1j6h8ecy said:
I know the ninnirs will struggle a bit this year. But by the time we get them they will be healed and have all their players back. I'd love to beat them in the new stadium this year but know that's an uphill job.

Why are we all of a sudden getting all our division rival games in the last 6 weeks. Is the NFL doing this to try and make it more attractive to fans perhaps?

:roll:
No!! That could NEVER happen. :mrgreen:

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
There are going to be a lot of wins this year. 19 of 'em...I don't know. Bad things happen quite frequently in the NFL. I mean, even the Raiders are going to have a great game here or there.

Latest posts