One Mans Garbage

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Is another mans treasure.. Post significant league cuts/players that you wouldnt mind seeing brought in for a quick look or more. Ill start.

Stephen Hill:

23 years old,2nd round pick Georgia Tech (Jets, No quarterback)

Combine Results

6'4 215

Arm length 34 3/8
Hand Size 9 3/8
40yd 4.36
10split 1.49
20split 2.5
20ss 4.48
3cone 6.88
Vert 39 1/2
Broad 11 1"
BP 14 reps

Guy is an absolute monster, judging by his quarterback situation and his understandable frustrating, a change of scenery could be just what the doctor ordered.. With the cut of Pryor opening the possibility of keeping an extra receiver Id bring him in. You know with those measurables Pete and John are already on it!

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Darryl Tapp was released. Kelcy Quarrels as well. Couple guys I think we might take a look at.

OP
OP
B

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Natethegreat":3lyc095u said:
Darryl Tapp was released. Kelcy Quarrels as well. Couple guys I think we might take a look at.

Tapp no chance. I like Qaurrels measurables but hes not athletic and slow.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
haha The Seahawks didn't even want Darryl Tapp when he was good. No way do they even sniff the chance of bringing him in now.

Mick063

Reaction score
Whatever 7th receiver that Seattle cuts, I would prefer him over Stephen Hill.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
I know what he said about the Seahawks but man I hope we pick up Vickerson for fairly cheap. He would be exactly the run stopper this team needs right now.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Have to think they would love to give Hill a look. Freak athlete and he has the size they lack

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Nate Burleson was released. Wouldnt mind bringing him home as a punt returner. Not sure I would want him replacing any of our receivers though and doubt we have the roster space.

dumbrabbit

Reaction score
Benjarvus Green Ellis. Bring him in for a workout. A Lynch Michael and Ellis Running back group would be special imo.

cover-2

Reaction score
I think the kick returner / punt returner position is a bit of a concern so I would like us to sign recently cut RB/WR Jeff Demps. He was a player I was intrigued with a couple years ago. He is an elite athlete with elite speed, he was replacement for the 4x100 meter relay team for the 2012 US Olympic Team.

Here are some of his highlights...

[youtube]bW4X664GRt0[/youtube]

[youtube]i6PQ09oTu-4[/youtube]

[youtube]UoKCNFBsuGM[/youtube]

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Brahn":5lqb6659 said:
FlyingGreg":5lqb6659 said:
Brahn":5lqb6659 said:

He will never play in Seattle again.

This team will never overlook talent based on hurt egos. If he is an upgrade and comes for a fair contract they will sign him. Winning solves all issues.

Incorrect. It's not about them having interest in him or not, it's him having a determined disdain for the organization now. He has talked a lot of smack towards the Seahawks.

Ain't happening.

Brahn

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":377w9ebk said:
Brahn":377w9ebk said:
FlyingGreg":377w9ebk said:
Brahn":377w9ebk said:

He will never play in Seattle again.

This team will never overlook talent based on hurt egos. If he is an upgrade and comes for a fair contract they will sign him. Winning solves all issues.

Incorrect. It's not about them having interest in him or not, it's him having a determined disdain for the organization now. He has talked a lot of smack towards the Seahawks.

Ain't happening.

Disdain for the organization? What is this Junior High?

This is adult land, where a paycheck and a job trump butt hurt feelings.

NewJerseyHawk

Reaction score
Stephen Hill cannot play at this level. Bates, Norwood and PRich are all better. Rather have Walters as well.

Regarding pick ups from the waiver wire, would have to wait and see exactly whose out there. The only position that has any potential interest is an existing or aging left tackle that can slide down to guard in a pinch. Not sure Garry Gilliam isn't already that guy, would trust Schneider to do whatever it takes.

I'd rather hear about an extension for KJ Wright being worked on but looks like that may not happen till after the season vs before.

OP
OP
B

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Mick063":1xwgoqjn said:
Whatever 7th receiver that Seattle cuts, I would prefer him over Stephen Hill.

Um, 6'4, 215, 4.36

Ya dude, totally better than Brian Walters.

Hill had Mark Sanchez and Geno Smith and probably got pissed to even be drafted by the Jets. A change of scenery could do wonders. Oh and Russell Wilson could probably do something with a 6'4 4.36 guy on a streak.. Dontchathink??