What are You Most Looking Forward To?

farhat

Reaction score
What are you most looking forward to this season? Is it Russell Wilson in his 3rd year, Lord have mercy, it's Percy, Cliff Avril and Michael Bennet back in action, Kam Chancellor lighting someone up, Earl Thomas returning punts.

For me, I can't wait to see Kam Chancellor slam someone to the ground. Now that's the alcohol speaking....

Rationally, I really believe that Russell Wilson in his 3rd year is going to be so good. We haven't seen the best of Russell Wilson yet.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
I'd love to see our offense sustain drives and score more than 30 points average/game

pmedic920

Reaction score
There is plenty to look forward to, from a team stand point, I'm looking forward to shutting up the stragglers that still think last year was a fluke.
From my personal stand point, it's making the trip for the opener and seeing the "BANNER". That will complete last season for me. :{)

kearly

Reaction score
I think if Harvin stays healthy, Wilson has a very good shot at the passer rating record. Only problem is that with the new rules there might be 3 or 4 QBs that break the passer rating record this year.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I always look forward to seeing Kam throw some big hits. Unfortunately with the new rules, I am dreaded watching our defense as I anticipate an avalanche of flags. Not just for us, but everyone. It tempers my excitement for football quite a bit, really.

I'm intrigued by our offense. If the OL can actually let Wilson set his feet for a few seconds, I am dying to see:

A healthy Harvin all year.

Harvin, Richardson, Baldwin/Kearse and Lynch on the field at the same time

Harvin, Richardson, Lockette and Michael on the field together (enough explosiveness for you?)

Ok lots of intriguing combinations on offense.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
Beating the hell out of Harbaugh and the Niners twice!!!! :thirishdrinkers: :49ersmall: