"Good thing the punter doesn't need work."

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Quote of the night at the game. Guy in front of me said that, lol.

Holy crap we look gooooood. Russell wants to add MVP to his growing list of accolades. He will be in the running this year without a doubt. Harvin just makes it impossible for defenses to game plan. The middle of the field is like a parting of the Red Sea. Goodness!

I had the honor to wear a most coveted ring last night thanks to my season ticket holder neighbor who works for the team...And yes it is as heavy as you think it is.

Attachments

• thering2.jpg
    thering2.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 1,223

VaporHawk

Reaction score
I heard those rings feel so good it makes you want more, amirite?

Get some duct tape on that pinky, it will take care of that wart.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Not a wart, lol...It's from my wedding ring slamming up against my pinkie as I'm clapping feverishly at Seahawks games. :)

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Aros":1gr2h97y said:

Holy crap we look gooooood. Russell wants to add MVP to his growing list of accolades. He will be in the running this year without a doubt. Harvin just makes it impossible for defenses to game plan. The middle of the field is like a parting of the Red Sea. Goodness!

I had the honor to wear a most coveted ring last night thanks to my season ticket holder neighbor who works for the team...And yes it is as heavy as you think it is.
DAMMMM!!, That picture is just the shit. :shock:
What a Lucky Bugger.

lsheldon

Reaction score
Aros":8x792qac said:

Tell him he better get that wart looked at.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
lsheldon":1mrdzgl5 said:

Apparently I should have 'Shopped that damn torn skin out of the photo since it's making headlines as a wart. Not to mention the fact that some of you seem more interested in that then the magnificence and significance of what is on my ring finger, yo! :34853_doh:

chris98251

Reaction score
Aros":6zfmzaej said:
lsheldon":6zfmzaej said:

Apparently I should have 'Shopped that damn torn skin out of the photo since it's making headlines as a wart. Not to mention the fact that some of you seem more interested in that then the magnificence and significance of what is on my ring finger, yo! :34853_doh:

Aros, Hello McFly, you know this place like the Wart on your hand, given the chance there is always someone that is waiting to make a point of irrelevancy on any given topic.

The Ring looks like a nice fit though. :)

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
chris98251":2dsaorkp said:
Aros":2dsaorkp said:
lsheldon":2dsaorkp said:

Aros, Hello McFly, you know this place like the Wart on your hand, given the chance there is always someone that is waiting to make a point of irrelevancy on any given topic.

Ah yes, I know. Why for art The give ineth?

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Aros":1wvf526j said:
chris98251":1wvf526j said:
Aros":1wvf526j said:
lsheldon":1wvf526j said:

Ah yes, I know. Why for art Thee give ineth?

Latest posts