"Superbowl Cheaters"

the ditch

Reaction score
Sour grapes, Niner fans are the same way, the way I see it is that it's great to have other teams hate you because then we're doing something right.

CallMeJimmy

Reaction score
After seeing your team lose five times in the Superbowl, you might become a sore loser too. Let them yell what they want, they still won't be loud enough to make Max Unger snap the ball early, causing a safety.

hawker84

Reaction score
Delusional. But still not as bad as Saints fans, and nowhere near the level of Whiners...

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Many 49er fans--the type that tend to infest the Webzone--bought into the whole "new dynasty" talk that started with their run to the NFCCG in 2012, and they have had trouble accepting the fact that it hasn't happened.

I think what we're seeing with Bronco fans is pretty similar. They saw their-Manning led offense tear through a lot of weaker AFC teams, bought into the "best offense in history" stuff, can't come to terms with the fact that they got their @$$es kicked in the SB, and have been grasping at straws ever since. In my opinion that's why so many have been quick to dismiss the Super Bowl as a "fluke," why so many built up a meaningless preseason game as being more important than life itself, etc. Much like the Webzoners, they can't accept the fact that reality didn't live up to their expectations.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I take solace in the irony of them whining about us being cheaters (basically the holding/grabbing and downfield contact we're always accused of), then they come out and get penalized for it more than us.

I'll take that.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Well, we did have to cheat to beat the exalted, great and almighty, master of masters, super-duper chosen one Peyton Manning.
I don't know how they cheated, but that can be the only logical explanation of how they were able to come away with that win.
OH WAIT!!!!, :shock: THE LIGHT JUST CAME ON!!!!!!, :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: We 12's we're the ones who cheated by all that screaming we did at that game :twisted:

Throwdown

Reaction score
If anything the broncos cheated by not being good enough and shouldn't of even shared the field with the champs. The whole viewing audience of nfl fans got cheated, that was a boring Super Bowl if you weren't a seahawks fan.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Broncos fans are experts at Occam's Razor.

Our team doesn't suck, so the explanation that requires the fewest assumptions is that Seattle cheated.

Idiots.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Hawks46":3w813g35 said:
I take solace in the irony of them whining about us being cheaters (basically the holding/grabbing and downfield contact we're always accused of), then they come out and get penalized for it more than us.

I'll take that.

Exactly. It was comical how many times they were penalized for the "cheating" that Seattle supposedly does.

nanomoz

Reaction score
The cheater label is everywhere. In Pro Football Talk comments, nearly 50% of people "like" comments that bitch about the Hawks being cheaters. Plenty of people just make stuff up. I.E.: "Richard Sherman admitted to cheating against Manning." Uh, no, dip****, the secondary studied film and interpreted his adjustments well enough that they could converge on receivers really quickly. It's amazing to me that the Hawks get labeled cheaters by having mental success against Manning, when Manning has made his living off of film study and reads at the LOS.

irocdave

Reaction score
Could you imagine the bitching generated by that fan base if the score would have been closer? Have to say I was shocked at how disconnected the Bronco's Country members were before the game started. In their minds there was no way in hell the Hawks were going to keep it close, they actually felt sorry for the Hawks. I said it before the SB and am saying it again, there fans are delusional. Might be the rocky mountain air?

I heard the chants in the background during the game but couldn't make it out. Listened to 710 AM this morning at work and found out what was being chanted and thought WTF were the fans thinking. Then Brock said it had to do with Sherman's comments about breaking the Manning gibberish pre snap code.

What ever. Donk fans can rejoice over their 1 - 3's beating the Hawks 2-4's. I like to think I am a even keeled Hawk fan that has followed them through the dark ages and was rewarded last year. I don't have the same feeling about this years hawk team but I still see a Donkey BEATDOWN coming in week 3. I will enjoy visiting that island of pure adulterated homerism known as Broncos Country. They remind me of the Webzone, just less hard core obnoxious.

Listened to Softy on KJR on the way home tonight. He was dumbfounded by the Donks fans and beet writers view of the Hawks fans. Softy nailed it. Anyone who claims Hawk fans came out of nowhere last year are displaying their own NFL ignorance. That POS Ken Bearing from northern CA ran the team in to the ground and alienated the fan base for a 8+ year window, out side of that Hawk fans have been standing loud and proud. We just didn't have the internet to proclaim it in the late 70's and all of the 80's. The lame stream media never gave the Hawks the attention they deserved when they were good so they were not pushed down the average joe's NFL fans throat like the 49's, Jets / Giants / Cowturds / Steelers were and still are.
Niner fans still don't seem to understand that to this day. Seattle was a bastard child because they didn't have the TV market, that NFL apathy had nothing to do with the performance on the field. Pure and simple, it was about money. Still is, but social media is changing that and Sherman and CO understand better than most ignorant fan bases.

Laloosh

Reaction score
nanomoz":2uwz1yr1 said:
The cheater label is everywhere. In Pro Football Talk comments, nearly 50% of people "like" comments that bitch about the Hawks being cheaters. Plenty of people just make stuff up. I.E.: "Richard Sherman admitted to cheating against Manning." Uh, no, dip****, the secondary studied film and interpreted his adjustments well enough that they could converge on receivers really quickly. It's amazing to me that the Hawks get labeled cheaters by having mental success against Manning, when Manning has made his living off of film study and reads at the LOS.

Doesn't help that Denver radio has propagated some of this crap. One of their hosts thinks that Paul Allen has a bunker full of super computers mapping out Peyton Manning's plays. One idiot with a microphone says something and 10 variations of the story wind up all over the place, eventually leading to chants in the stands during a freaking preseason game. It's comical.

dunceface

Reaction score
Lolololololol (deep breath) LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

BHF

Reaction score
My favorite variation, that I came across on another BB the other day, was that the Hawks were caught on mic taunting the refs and daring them to throw flags.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Laloosh":uc7f46xn said:
nanomoz":uc7f46xn said:

One of their hosts thinks that Paul Allen has a bunker full of super computers mapping out Peyton Manning's plays.

That's not just comical. It's pure gold. How pathetic can they get with their double-jointed reach for excuses. [emoji102][emoji90]

Sterling Archer

Reaction score
The cheating thing is hilarious to me. I would be embarrassed to be a Broncos fan and be reading that garbage. You don't lose by that many points and try to claim it was from "cheating".

Every fan base has morons like this though, including ours. The fact that it's pervasive in the local media is what is ridiculous to me. Ultimately, it can be summed up as nothing more than "haters gonna hate". Cue applicable .gif...

seabowl

Reaction score
The Hawks did cheat. They stole the answers to the test on how to draft pro bowl players in the 3rd, 4th and 5th rounds. The Hawk fans also cheated by using their voices during the game to cause havoc with the Bronco offense.