Brandon Browner Career Highlights - Going to miss him :)

Throwdown

Reaction score
He gave a lot of these guys the right attitude, you never saw Browner be soft EVER! I wish him the best in NE, they got one helluva football player.

taco40

Reaction score
He was amazing on the football field, but I won't miss wondering how long before he screws up his chances with off-the-field bad choices.

bigwrm

Reaction score
Nice, thanks. I love that highlight of him taking out 3 Cardinals on punt return coverage.

evergreen

Reaction score
That Cardinal triple play is one of my favorites of all time! How about when he assaults Greg Jennings? That was awesome too. Will miss him, but not too much with Maxwell!

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I'll remember Browner as a LOB-brand Michael Boulware or Jordan Babineaux. Pretty average at the technical level and benefited sometimes from bad competition, but he always came up with the opportunistic play at the right time. And when you play with LOB aggression and physicality, you find yourself making more of those plays.

kpak76

Reaction score
2012 Divisional game where the pretty much separates Garcons shoulder was awesome also. Not Garcon getting injured, but how Browner basically ate him up at the LOS. One thing is for sure about Browners game is, if he gets hands on you at the LOS you're done for that play.

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
I will miss his effort and him just flat out being a bad ass dude . I am excited to see how he does with the Patriots .

Hawks46

Reaction score
Throwdown":19f5o59q said:
He gave a lot of these guys the right attitude, you never saw Browner be soft EVER! I wish him the best in NE, they got one helluva football player.

I wish him the best as well. I miss him blowing up screens and running plays on his side. I still can't imagine why teams thought they could throw screens on him. He also had a nose for the end zone. Dude could just find his way there.

Latest posts