Brandon Browner Career Highlights

Hawkspeed

Reaction score
I really like this example of his blocking on special teams. He totally takes out 3 Arizona Cardinals on an Arizona punt.
Although yes, he is in prison for attempted murder, but he is still one of my all-time favorite Seahawks.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
He just got out on parole, I believe.

It was just attempted murder, so he only got 8 years.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
He got in a row with his girlfriend. It's sad, because I think BB is actually a really good dude, but he's wound pretty tight. I hope he learned to control those emotions.

That fire is what made him so good in the NFL, he was an enforcer. But it needs to remain on the field.

I know it was "attempted murder," but I think if BB wanted to kill someone, they'd be dead.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
At this moment in week 3 of 2012, I knew this team was legit. Wish we had some of this action today rather than going after reporter's wives on social media.

cymatica

Reaction score
I really like this example of his blocking on special teams. He totally takes out 3 Arizona Cardinals on an Arizona punt.
Although yes, he is in prison for attempted murder, but he is still one of my all-time favorite Seahawks.

Right here should have been charged for 3 counts of attempted murder

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
One of my favorite players ever. Up with Kam and Lynch.
On of the architects of the LOB, if not a key driver.

I don't care what he does off the field. His jersey is on my wall w the Lynch, Kam, Sherman, and Thomas jerseys. (I still need a Wagner one)

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Yep. My favorite plays were the flags. He earned them.
They paid off though. Completely pissed off the opposing WRs. They stopped playing football, and just tried to fight every down. Completely blew off running their routes.

Didn't just get into their heads. Completely derailed them.

Funny WRs wanted to fight him though. I kept waiting for Browner to rip the WR's leg off and beat him to death with it.

I loved watching him.

CouchLogic

Reaction score
Yep. My favorite plays were the flags. He earned them.
They paid off though. Completely pissed off the opposing WRs. They stopped playing football, and just tried to fight every down. Completely blew off running their routes.

Didn't just get into their heads. Completely derailed them.

Funny WRs wanted to fight him though. I kept waiting for Browner to rip the WR's leg off and beat him to death with it.

I loved watching him.
What chance would any WR have going at it against BB, lol. Good luck with that fool's errand. Dude was a unit.

Between he and Sherm, how did any WR keep their cool. At least goibg against Sherm you won't die, if balls even go that direction.

Those DBs are SPECIAL.

bmorepunk

Reaction score

This is his career highlight to me. There's other critical plays but this one is just ridiculous.

When a player is a violent criminal or predator off the field I have a serious issue with them. I don't give them an exception because they're on "my team". Dude was in jail for dragging a woman and smothering her in a carpet. He pleaded no contest to attempted murder and two counts of cruelty of a child. The dude had five other cases going in the previous year, with multiple similar charges (including battery and cruelty to a child).

This dude is a beast of a human being and that makes these actions against at least one woman and multiple children even more egregious. I hope he gets life turned around after he's done with his probation after jail and doesn't hurt other people again.

evergreen

Reaction score
The Arizona punt return triple header/hat trick is the most awesome stuff!

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
2012 was hysterical. Watching the entire league struggling to adapt to the fact that defensive backs were big now.