AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Just watched the Super Bowl for the 12th time last night. Felt I had to share with my fellow 12's.

:thirishdrinkers:

notyou

Reaction score
I've watched the entire Super Bowl about 5 or 6 times, but have watched the sound fx for both the Super Bowl and the NFCCG around 100 times. Still hasn't gotten old.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for it to get old but it never does and I imagine it never will. I can't wipe the smile off my face the entire time.

My Mother-in-law said tonight..."I still wish the Broncos didn't score anything at all." :th2thumbs:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I never even bothered counting. I knew by the time my life came to an end, it'd be higher than calculators can go. What's your next milestone, viewing #1200? #1212? Lol. This nut stomping will never get old.

halfrack

Reaction score
Almost accidentally deleted it a couple of weeks ago. I would have never forgiven myself. I watched it instead. Feel a lot better now.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Even better my neighbor just scoffs every time I mention the game or wear a SBXLVIII-related shirt. Today I wore the shirt that is navy blue with just the big fat Lombardi as the center piece. I walked out and when he saw me I slowly opened up my jacket to reveal the masterpiece and he just said, "Gross. That's the ugliest t-shirt I've ever seen." I said, "That's funny because actually it's the most beautiful t-shirt ever made!"

He goes on about how the NFL season is over, it's all about hockey and baseball now, blah, blah...

God I am enjoying this offseason like no other before.

Ziggyy108

Reaction score
I've re watched the NFC Championship game more times than the Super Bowl, but I have definitely re watched that as well

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Ziggyy108":22fgh1ww said:
I've re watched the NFC Championship game more times than the Super Bowl, but I have definitely re watched that as well
Yeah, I get the urge to watch the last competitive NFL game of the 2013 season too, sometimes.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Aros":10avgqck said:
Even better my neighbor just scoffs every time I mention the game or wear a SBXLVIII-related shirt. Today I wore the shirt that is navy blue with just the big fat Lombardi as the center piece. I walked out and when he saw me I slowly opened up my jacket to reveal the masterpiece and he just said, "Gross. That's the ugliest t-shirt I've ever seen." I said, "That's funny because actually it's the most beautiful t-shirt ever made!"

He goes on about how the NFL season is over, it's all about hockey and baseball now, blah, blah...

God I am enjoying this offseason like no other before.
Have a cowboys fan a work that thinks that old trophies from 2 and 3 decades ago are relevent to that current crap team they have and always talks crap about the Hawks. I try and wear a Seattle Seahawks XLVIII champions T-shirt everyday of the work week just to piss him off as I have 5 different ones including the one you mentioned. He is hating life, LOL.

I asked him what will he do if Seattle wins it all this year, and he says "they won't, and will be lucky to win a wild card spot and SF will run away with the division". I replied, that's the exact thing you said last year too and what happened? his response <silence>

If Seattle wins it again this year, I want to invest in a straightjacket and rubber room manufacturer as the haters will be going bat crap crazy and both of those things will be in high demand!

:th2thumbs:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":wdyfplg6 said:
Ziggyy108":wdyfplg6 said:
Yeah, I get the urge to watch the last competitive NFL game of the 2013 season too, sometimes.
Point taken! :)

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Sports Hernia":27jtga37 said:
If Seattle wins it again this year, I want to invest in a straightjacket and rubber room manufacturer as the haters will be going bat crap crazy and both of those things will be in high demand!

LOL that's awesome. No doubt, we have our detractors. BRING IT. This team does nothing but THRIVE off of negative comments. The funny part is, the more trash and smack anyone brings, the more oxygen to the fire. And I LOVE how nobody outside of 12 Nation has gotten that yet. From players to fans to media...Bliss.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Aros":3axi6snh said:
Sports Hernia":3axi6snh said:

LOL that's awesome. No doubt, we have our detractors. BRING IT. This team does nothing but THRIVE off of negative comments. The funny part is, the more trash and smack anyone brings, the more oxygen to the fire. And I LOVE how nobody outside of 12 Nation has gotten that yet. From players to fans to media...Bliss.
Yep, we are the guys wearing the black hats now, our team, our fanbase......relish it! 8)

BlueBlood

Reaction score
So my cable box went TU and I lost the recording. How do I find a full version that isn't a torrent??

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I hear that the entire game will be available in June. Such is the rumor. I refuse to delete my copy until the evidence is self evident.

:D

Riley12

Reaction score
Aros":1o6cx0zj said:
Today I wore the shirt that is navy blue with just the big fat Lombardi as the center piece.

Yes! That is one of my favorite championship shirts to wear - the icy Lombardi.

My favorite shirt to wear (though not directly SB48 related) is the We All We Got/We All We Need with the Lynch "deez nuts" pose on the back that I got from you. It is getting worn out, though, so I may have to start bringing it out only on special occasions.

As far as Super Bowl viewings, I think I reached 6 or 7, then the DVD set for the playoff run became available to preorder and I figured "Well, I'll have that in about a month" and hit Delete to free up some room on my DVR. I instantly regretted the move, but I watch the SoundFX, the post Super Bowl "5th Quarter" that was broadcast locally and tons of related videos online.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, the icy Lombardi, clearly my favorite. In fact my wife says "do you ever wear anything else on Blue Friday?"

Riley12

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3p3oxehf said:
Yeah, the icy Lombardi, clearly my favorite. In fact my wife says "do you ever wear anything else on Blue Friday?"

That is also the shirt that I will catch myself staring at in the mirror for 5-10 minutes while brushing my teeth and shaving. I've been shaken from a staring stupor by either my wife or son more times than I care to admit.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
To this day, I still have people repeat "Super Bowl Champions" whenever they mention the Hawks winning it.

"Can you please say that again?"