Scottemojo

Reaction score
I don't know how many times I have watched the SB, it's a bunch.

I have loads of Green Bay, Bear, Viking, and strangely, Niner fans around here in Iowa. Any shirts or hats Seahawk or SB48 related get pissy comments from them, and the usual question about when I became a fan. Just to wind them up, I usually say "About two weeks ago", or " I needed a sport to follow besides soccer, so I chose the best team in the NFL", followed by "Why? Is your team any good?" I just keep playing dumb as they explain past grandeur, or in true Midwesterner fashion explain to me why Pete Carroll is the scum of the earth. (Pete is hated here on levels I simply cannot fathom, and it's 50/50 you will get a lecture on his lack of character going back to USC. I don't think many of them know he coached at Iowa State, Minnesota, SF over the years.) I usually follow that with something about how awesome Seattle's uniforms are though.

I'm a little twisted.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Just got done watching the Superbowl.....Now I am watching the Scrimmage 2 weeks later. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

They have a Rocky-a-thon playing on THISTV today. I think I am gonna go Seahawkathon today. We could even call the Donkospurt bowl the Denver Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Dang my copy looks ruff. Maybe I should clean the detector/read/write head. Maybe the antenna feed was not that great til later. I dunno.

:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

Greenhell

Reaction score
Living in Colorado, it always glorious when I wear my SB/Seahawks gear. The looks never get old.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Aros":yfb0bvc9 said:
He goes on about how the NFL season is over, it's all about hockey and baseball now, blah, blah...

Like he wouldn't be wearing red and gold all year long and bragging about his team's six rings if SF had won it all....

kidhawk

Reaction score
I lost my NFC Championship game and Super Bowl when I moved and switched from cable to DirecTV. I was able to record the sound FX for the super bowl last week and have watched it a few times. I can't wait until they replay the super bowl and the NFC Championship games again so I can record them over again. I did watch them quite a few times before I had to delete them though.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
Largent80":2c4nm189 said:
Today is the last day of the sale, and you can get that Lombardi shirt for $16.

http://www.fanatics.com/NFL_Seattle_Sea ... llege_Navy
Mine arrives tomorrow along with the Hat the coaches were wearing during the Super Bowl. I had my youngest son pick out the best shirt and that's what he chose for me. I trust my kids' opinion over my own when it comes to fashion.

I was just at a statewide education conference here in Florida and was stopped by one of the Keynote speakers (I knew well who he is) walking by me in a crowd. He was excited to share with me that he regularly wears a Chancellor (jersey, I think he said) around campus as he is the "Chancellor" of a College in the NE. He was proud of that. Who knows... maybe he's a contributor here. Probably unlikely with his schedule.

Anyway, it was a quick, but great conversation. Found out a little bit about him in that short time. He's originally from Kennewick and attended law school in Spokane. Shared that he's become good friends with Shaun Alexander. Probably not uncommon for a person of his stature. (A conference I was at a few months ago, a guy approached me who is a good friend of Steve Largent and sees him every week.) Anyway, cool he shared his excitement with me just because he saw me wearing gear. I think he was wishing he could ditch the 3-piece suit and don the Chancellor. Seahawk Nation really unites. It's worth wearing gear whenever possible. You never know the great conversations you might get into.

drcool

Reaction score
I had to get a new DVR box and lost my recordings of the NFCCG and the Super Bowl. Can't wait for the Blu-Ray to come out in June.

JonRud

Reaction score
if I'm not at work all I wear is Seahawks Championship gear. All my friends & probably family have to be sick to death of seeing it. To be honest even I'm getting sick of myself a little bit.

nah.....

Laloosh

Reaction score
Aros":1wdb57uz said:
Just watched the Super Bowl for the 12th time last night. Felt I had to share with my fellow 12's.

:thirishdrinkers:

You've got some catching up to do!

Latest posts