Just Curious...Season ticket holders who won XLVIII Lottery

cgfcgf

Reaction score
For those season ticket holders that were lucky enough to win the XLVIII ticket lottery - what tickets did they offer?? Were they the seats up high (300 sections)? Did anyone get offered 100 or 200 sections??

Again just curious. Not sure why.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
No idea what happened here in Seattle but there was a big article in the Denver newspaper about how all the Broncos fans that won their lottery got terrible seats. I believe someone organized a class action lawsuit, because this has happened over and over again when the Broncos have made it to the SB. The kicker is that Prime Sport, one of their marketing partners, was advertising sideline seats as part of an expensive inflated value package i.e. for $15,000 for two people you get tickets on the sideline, hotel, and a brunch beforehand... being that they're a marketing partner of the Broncos, something stinks in the Mile High City.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
Everyone who wins the lottery gets 2 upper bowl seats.
That's the deal. If you want to go lower, you have to go through the secondary market or know someone somewhere.

In my case, we were called after the second round lottery and there were almost no tickets left. The Hawks "made" us buy 3 because they weren't going to sell single tickets.

We tried about 10 friends to see if they wanted to go and nobody bit.
So, we sold the single on stubhub last minute.

The guy who bought it was from snohomish and was totally pumped to be in the stadium for the big game. We never told him that we sold it to him. Why ruin the buzz, ya know?

5280Hawk

Reaction score
Bunch of Whiners in Denver,

Any seat in that place was great! Plus you could feel the wind when the Blackhawks flew over!

Subzero717

Reaction score
5280Hawk":qz1mycvz said:
Bunch of Whiners in Denver,

Any seat in that place was great! Plus you could feel the wind when the Blackhawks flew over!

My seat actually sucked during warm ups. After about 12 seconds in it was awesome the rest of the game.

Kennedyin92

Reaction score
IMO the seats anywhere close to the field were for business people. My wife won tickets in a contest sponsored by Pepsi and Frito Lay which was an all expenses paid trip to NYC and the Super Bowl. Even as contest winners our seats were in the second row from the top. It must be said though, best seats of my life.

OP
OP
cgfcgf

cgfcgf

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. I guess that's the way it is - but they should have offered better.