Those NFL Shops Championship package & SI scrip commercials

A

Anonymous

As the third week of bliss as just finished up, I awoke this morning, to coffee that is tasting especially good for a Monday, and a gloomy day that reminds me of home. I turn on the TV in the lounge (now permanently glued to NFLN) and as the screen warms up I see the most satisfying thing of all, that commercial for Seahawks Super Bowl Championship gear.

I haven't pulled the trigger on the DVD/Blue-ray package with the hat and shirt, and not sure if I ever will, but I sure enjoy seeing that commercial; over, and over, and over, and over again. I have officially deemed that 30 seconds of video and audio as my favorite piece of digital media ever.

For so many years, I would return from the fridge with a cold beer only to catch the past offerings with all the other teams who have won the big one. It has been during that commercial I would find myself muting the volume and going to the "guide" to look at potential programming choices, all while muttering expletives under my breath. Now that is MY team that has won this great championship, that annoying ad is the greatest thing in the world. I turn up the volume and repeat it on occasion. No matter how busy and under-the-gun I find myself, whenever I hear it, I stop and take it in again.

Not sure about the rest of you, but they can run that commercial 29 times a day for the next year, and it will never get old. Never.

That is all. :mrgreen:

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
The stuff I ordered online has finally started arriving. Got my SB Champions flag and ceramic stein on Saturday, and I am expecting my framed photo with a piece of one of the game balls to arrive today. Only thing left waiting on is the Blu ray which should come early next week. Cannot wait to watch it!

Seaswab

Reaction score
They must be selling that stuff like crazy if they keep playing that commercial 3 weeks later

Greenhell

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":2y1k3y8y said:
I haven't pulled the trigger on the DVD/Blue-ray package with the hat and shirt, and not sure if I ever will, but I sure enjoy seeing that commercial; over, and over, and over, and over again.

That is all. :mrgreen:

Everyone is different but I feel every Hawk fan owes it to themselves to buy something that says Super Bowl Champions.

And I still am caught off guard when that commercial comes on and then I get a little smile and watch it in its entirety every damn time.

OP
OP
A

Anonymous

The Sports Illustrated one is going full-bore now too!

It is like the ultimate vindication to be the team on these two age-old commercials. It's just like the Disney World thing. Icons of our culture that have endured the test of time. Now, it is The Seahawks....

Bliss.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I pump my fist every time I see one of these commercials. They NEVER get old.
My arm is getting tired from all that pumping.....not a complaint mind you, just a statement.

drdiags

Reaction score
I wonder if the folks who write the trolling s/w on NFL Shop will now interject Seahawks championship gear into Bronco fans searches like they did with the Steelers XL stuff for us Seahawks saps that perused their site?

Bite me you trolling jokers ... ha ha ha!!!