What is your plan for tomorrow?

ChrisB Bacon

Reaction score
We have tickets for the CLink, so my dad, little brother, uncle, cousin, and uncle's brother are all going into the stadium when the gates open. No use trying to catch the parade AND the rally IMO. Would rather get really good seats for the rally and watch the parade on the big screens.

Planning on leaving around 7am and catching a bus in the Bothell area so we should be down there around 8-8:30.

davidonmi

Reaction score
can't get out of work til just before noon, will hopefully get to westlake before parade reaches there, prbably won't get a good view but it's better than nothing

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Going to the parade. Probably freeze my azzz off in the process but it's all good! :)

dbmack

Reaction score
We aren't in the Seattle area so I will watch it online. I doubt the Portland tv stations will carry it, though I haven't checked to see.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The wife and I will be heading down to the rally (we have our tickets) around 9am...Get some decent lower bowl seats...Take it all in. It's going to be FREEZING so everybody going should consider extra layers! (I sound like my Mother).

OP
OP
ChrisB Bacon

ChrisB Bacon

Reaction score
dbmack":1e3aeln0 said:
We aren't in the Seattle area so I will watch it online. I doubt the Portland tv stations will carry it, though I haven't checked to see.
Don't quote me, but I'm pretty sure NFL Network will be airing it.

dbmack

Reaction score
ChrisB Bacon":seigdmp5 said:
dbmack":seigdmp5 said:
Don't quote me, but I'm pretty sure NFL Network will be airing it.
Thanks - we do get NFL Network!

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
86Hawk":2n75n136 said:
Nfl network will also air it at 5:00 pacific.

Oh thats cool. They are doing a replay of it then?