forus.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 705

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
post-23470-Jeremiah-Johnson-nod-cropped-g-jtcK.gif

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Aros":3gdm0oq8 said:

I've been meaning to ask you how your diehard Bronco Fan neighbor is handling all of this?? :lol: :lol: :p

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":2wwyqt0b said:
I've been meaning to ask you how your diehard Bronco Fan neighbor is handling all of this?? :lol: :lol: :p

He's been pretty quiet. He said he was done with the Broncos until they get a real defense. Tired of watching them lose 5 SB's with no defense. He even told me last week if he could trade their #1 offense for our #1 defense in this game he would do it in a heart beat. There wasn't any real smack between us last week. He loves baseball and hockey so he's already on to the next sport, lol...

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Aros":3t2y8slb said:
HawKnPeppa":3t2y8slb said:

He's been pretty quiet. He said he was done with the Broncos until they get a real defense. Tired of watching them lose 5 SB's with no defense. He even told me last week if he could trade their #1 offense for our #1 defense in this game he would do it in a heart beat. There wasn't any real smack between us last week. He loves baseball and hockey so he's already on to the next sport, lol...

Haha! Realistic fans who know their football take all of the fun out of smack talk.