Tickets to the Clink SB celebration

AgentDib

Reaction score
They sent an e-mail out to season ticket holders at 9:30 am with a cutoff time of 12:00 PM to print tickets. Of course I got back from a meeting at 1:00 PM...

OP
OP
tom sawyer

tom sawyer

Reaction score
AgentDib":ebeu4am6 said:
They sent an e-mail out to season ticket holders at 9:30 am with a cutoff time of 12:00 PM to print tickets. Of course I got back from a meeting at 1:00 PM...
That's just...cruel

piston bully

Reaction score
I got em!!, thanks to my wife calling me I was able to print them just before the cutoff.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Got my Blue Pride email at 10:30, printed off my tickets about 20 mins later after emailing my rep since the site was not working correctly. :)

Boiler

Reaction score
Just realized that all my email from the Seahawks has been going to my spam box. The email said that the ticket could be printed out before noon or until the tickets are gone, but I was able to transfer them to my brother-in-law a few minutes ago. Anyone know if it's too late to print them out now? (It's about 3:00 p.m. PST)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The wifey printed ours out. Thank God! I didn't even get the notification until she sent it to me after noon.

on board

Reaction score
For your convenience, I am posting a couple of phone numbers for scalpers selling these for high prices currently on Craigslist and who were dumb enough to post their phone numbers.

505-340-8626
Ben 718-440-0997

Boiler

Reaction score
Looks like season ticket holders can still print them out at present. I just got a confirmation that mine were printed.

For those who can attend, have a fantastic time and take one more opportunity to be loud!

AgentDib

Reaction score
You're the man Boiler. I checked at 1:30 PM and printing had been disabled, but they have turned it back on now (3:24 PM). If you have Season Tickets but missed the window earlier, now is your chance.

on board

Reaction score
Not fortunate enough to be a STH but if anyone has a spare that would be awesome! Thanks!

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Just printed mine and it's almost 5....although i'm not sure wh at the seating means, GA100 row GA0 but with seat numbers, is it assigned seating or what? doesn't match my season tickets obviously.

HansGruber

Reaction score
Hawknballs":1fmoutot said:
Just printed mine and it's almost 5....although i'm not sure wh at the seating means, GA100 row GA0 but with seat numbers, is it assigned seating or what? doesn't match my season tickets obviously.

I called earlier and they told me it was open seating, first come, first serve. GA = General Admission.

Who knows how it plays out, though. I'm disappointed in how this whole thing is going down - seems very poorly planned.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Guess I got some tickets with my cousin since were on the blue pride list. Don't know if we can use it tho since we have 20+ going with us

bhamhawk

Reaction score
Hawknballs":1136yiy4 said:

GA

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
HansGruber":31rd93b3 said:
Hawknballs":31rd93b3 said:

I called earlier and they told me it was open seating, first come, first serve. GA = General Admission.

Who knows how it plays out, though. I'm disappointed in how this whole thing is going down - seems very poorly planned.

Correct, but I will give the FO a pass as we aren't used to Super Bowl celebrations. Next year's will be much better planned and promoted.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
My banker dude called me at 11:30 to ask if I was using all 4 of my tickets and I said "for what"? He told me and I jumped online immediately and printed out all 4, called him back and said " I got 2 for ya".