This team is truly special.

Crizilla

Reaction score
A young family of write offs and castoffs that love each other and would do anything for each other. They all have a chip on they're shoulder and play with an extra edge. Winning is most important to them, not the fame or money. I almost get a sense from Russell Wilson is that this really wasn't anything to him. He's kinda like, yeah we won the super bowl, pretty cool huh? Standing there during the pre game show with boomer and them with his hands in his pocket. Just hanging out. This was nothin to him. He's not surprised or shocked this happened because he works so hard and believes in the team to where the end goal is earned easily. I'm really proud of those guys and the coaching staff. They did so much for us.

oh and where are the bevell haters now? We couldn't have attacked denvers defense any better

cboom

Reaction score
I didn't get the sense it was nothing to RW. I thought he seemed very mature and prepared for this, but It was a huge deal to him. I think your right that he wasn't surprised or shocked. He expended to be here! This team is truly special, a SB is a very hard thing to come by. The really cool thing is I get the feeling this won't be a one hit wonder band!

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Crizilla":1kiaseyt said:
A young family of write offs and castoffs that love each other and would do anything for each other. They all have a chip on they're shoulder and play with an extra edge. Winning is most important to them, not the fame or money. I almost get a sense from Russell Wilson is that this really wasn't anything to him. He's kinda like, yeah we won the super bowl, pretty cool huh? Standing there during the pre game show with boomer and them with his hands in his pocket. Just hanging out. This was nothin to him. He's not surprised or shocked this happened because he works so hard and believes in the team to where the end goal is earned easily. I'm really proud of those guys and the coaching staff. They did so much for us.

oh and where are the bevell haters now? We couldn't have attacked denvers defense any better

No, he realizes he has to win 4 more for SF to fans to stop calling him a fake midget and the rest of the NFL to stop calling him merely a game manager.

Wilson was probably in awe and was having a moment with his father inside of his mind... it was nothing like the lack of emotions Peanut Tillman had receiving the Sweetness reward.