Thanks Favre!!

BC-Hawk

Reaction score
When asked his Super Bowl prediction,

"you know I finished last in my fantasy football league, my wife just crushed me and she still asks me for advice sometimes. Which I think she does to feel sorry for me. So, what I'm saying is don't go by what I say, but, I think Denver is going to be hard to beat."

Love all of these notoriously bad predictors taking the Bronocs! :D

dbsn2420

Reaction score
Love how he said he's usually wrong then picked the Broncos.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I felt Favre handled the question / situation with a lot of class. With a game this closely matched, it shouldn't be a surprise, and nobody should feel slighted when someone picks one team over the other. Not suggesting that is happening in this thread, but we've seen that too much, IMO, over the past 2 weeks. I feel we have achieved a tremendous level of respect and for that I am grateful...we have truly arrived.

HawkWow

Reaction score
LMAO..no sooner than I applauded the respect we've been given...Marshall Faulk calls Dan Quinn..."Dan Queer". Recovered nicely...but the damage done.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
If you call this circle jerk everyone is having with Peyton and Knighton respect you can have it. This game needs to start already.

Brett

Reaction score
HawkWow":1lzeg8ed said:
LMAO..no sooner than I applauded the respect we've been given...Marshall Faulk calls Dan Quinn..."Dan Queer". Recovered nicely...but the damage done.

I just noticed that and turned off the nfl network for a while to come and post my thoughts on it .

marko358

Reaction score
I just hope the team is seeing how everyone is picking against them. Current players and coaches, former players and coaches, so called "experts", etc. I can't wait to see them all look like fools tonight.

Seafan

Reaction score
Most offensive players are picking the Broncs and the defensive guys are picking the Hawks. That's completely understandable.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Seafan":1gx9swac said:
Most offensive players are picking the Broncs and the defensive guys are picking the Hawks. That's completely understandable.

Good point. Apparently other than Sapp...who is just offensive by nature.

hoxrox

Reaction score
He said he was pulling for the Hawks

A

Anonymous

HawkWow":31h0otmz said:
Seafan":31h0otmz said:

Good point. Apparently other than Sapp...who is just offensive by nature.

Nomination for "most spot-on post of the day".

Nicely done.

Latest posts