How many media or experts are picking Denver to blow us out?

hawksfansince90

Reaction score
Jim Rome said it and Manning with 5 TD's.

Have there been any others that predicted Denver blowout?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Rome is an assclown!

I know Jason Whitlock, Kenny Easley, the Groz are predicting Seattle blowing out of the Donks. I'm in the Seattle wins by 12-15 camp and wouldn't be shocked if it's more! :)

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I don't really care about the experts, but there is some Manning Ho jackwagon named Arnie on Fox radio that has been all over the Broncos all week and it just shows how little knowledge he really has.

The dude is so full of crap I can only laugh. Mostly because he sounds more like a really dumb Broncos fan than a host.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
It just shows how really either biased these guys are or how truly little they know about the Hawks.

I'm talking about the 5 TD, 40+ points guys with the Hawks scoring 13. What? They just have a feeling? I have heard that Seattle will be down 21-0 early in the 2nd quarter and that Wilson will just throw picks to make it 45-13. That the Hawks will score late in garbage time.

It is like they assume Denver will hit their average and that Seattle will just tank it.

Lol... I just switched back and the new guy on Fox and he is going Hawks.

lsheldon

Reaction score
Why does this keep coming up? Rome picked the Whiners to beat us badly. I feel better about him saying this than if he predicted we win.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I am actually pretty surprised at how many guys ARE picking Seattle.

I didn’t expect very many to give them a chance and I am fine with that. There are a bunch of haters out there and with all the Manning hype I figured they would all latch onto the "Greatest offense of all time".

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
This is all just spin to get the public that doesn't know football to tune in.The people in the know say Seahawks, the advanced metrics say Seahawks, the history of this kind of matchup says Seahawks. They know it and we know it, hence the desperate and ridiculous spin.

Fact is Denver will have to dink and dunk and this ISN'T 2013 with no Clemons or decent 3rd cornerback. We have a pass rush that causes an inordinate amount of quarterback hurries (Peyton's nightmare) and Walter Thurmond with Kam Chancellor. We got this.