Wallet and game tickets stolen......

pmedic920

Reaction score
So two female 12s are standing behind a reporter, holding up a cardboard sign that says they had a wallet and their SB game tickets stolen.
Low and behold, Rodger G. The commish, contacts them and says we got your back. Hooks em up with tickets.
No link, just saw it on NFLN.

253hawk

Reaction score
I saw something about it on the ticker in Madden (simming the game right now) but didn't catch the whole story. Goodell is really doing some nice things in our camp. I guess it's true, we are the bad guys.

LOL stolen in San Fran. What a shock. The only way the Whiners can get to a SB.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Roger, my wallet was also nicked today.

It had tickets to the Superbowl, first class plane tickets to NYC and a print off for a booking at a 5 star hotel (5 nights).

Hook me up.

Exittium

Reaction score
Well there's probably a way for them to prove this, police report, the fact they prob have a receipt, and who ever is sitting in their seats comes time is in for a rude awakening regardless if its the suspect/s or not.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
I'd like to think that the girls story was checked out before the Commish got involved.
RG called the girl on her cell to tell them they were still going to the game. In my eyes that proves at least some prior contact was made.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Exittium":2wgpwf94 said:
Well there's probably a way for them to prove this, police report, the fact they prob have a receipt, and who ever is sitting in their seats comes time is in for a rude awakening regardless if its the suspect/s or not.

I did not have a receipt for my tix several years ago for the Az Sea game. I just printed the tix at my bros house...and off we went. They probably had proof in the photo. That would be enough.

:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":1sl14hpm said:
Roger, my wallet was also nicked today.

It had tickets to the Superbowl, first class plane tickets to NYC and a print off for a booking at a 5 star hotel (5 nights).

Hook me up.
Hey Rog I know you were not commish when this happened but I had a Lombardi stolen in 2006, can you help me get it back? 8)

(Relax iRo it's just a joke :) )

BC-Hawk

Reaction score
I saw this earlier, pretty amazing story. I'm so happy that they're still able to go, kudos to Roger Goodell.

Geologic

Reaction score
I'm sure Roger Goodell wouldn't give them tickets if they didn't have proof of their wallets/tickets stolen. Good for the NFL for helping those two 12s out.