Seahawks dynasty?

Shane Falco

Reaction score
According to data compiled by Chase Stuart of Pro Football Reference and Football Perspective, the Seahawks’ roster had an average age of 26.4 years, putting them a few hundredths of an aggregate year younger than the 1971 Miami Dolphins, the youngest Super Bowl team ever.

http://nfl.si.com/2014/01/23/seattle-seahawks-super-bowl-xlviii/

We might not be able to keep the LOB fully intact, but we have a good chance to make a good long run with this team no matter.

sutz

Reaction score
Gonna worry about this after we win our first SB, but yeah, it's shaping up pretty nicely. ;)

IndyHawk

Reaction score
As long as we have Pete/John I have to trust their system..They are going to keep the machine rolling..

HawkWow

Reaction score
I agree with Sutz and will restrain myself from engaging in such dialogue until the night of 2-2-14. ; )

But one thing is certain, we will need consistent drafts for an extended run to become reality. Sooner or later, the cap will catch up with us and FA will not be a feasible solution to all that ails us.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
What I have to get used to is the idea that while we may become a 'dynasty' it probably won't be like the old ones, with the same players year after year, but new collection every few years. Salary cap has kinda created that monster. But if any team can do it, I believe this one can!

GeekHawk

Reaction score
OTOH, I would take less money to work in a better place. In fact, I'm doing that right now. I could make more money somewhere else and hate my life, but that doesn't seem worth it. I hear that players like it here a lot, which could help.

lsheldon

Reaction score
The first job is to win the upcoming game. Having said that, I think that Pete & John have created a program that will attract a lot of players in the future through FA.

Latest posts