Greeteings from the land of OZ

97504hawkfan

Reaction score
Greetings all 12's!!
I have been a lurker for a few years now and finally decided to jump in and say HI, so HI!
By the subject line I am currently down under in Australia for work, just like the last time the Hawks made it all the way! So that means 2 trips to Oz during football season and 2 trips for the Hawks to the Superbowl, I think I may have to try and work this in every year, superstitions be damned!!

Anyway, I live in the Medford area of southern Oregon and this year has been AWESOME!!
Most of the exes family are all 9er fans and man I wish I could've been there to see them cry!
The NFCCG was awesome!! I don't kid myself, the refs did make some questionable/bad calls but hey after XL, it was time we got some calls. Even with that, the 9ers were still ahead and our boys straight up outplayed them and wore em out in the 2nd half.

This superbowl does have me concerned though...We are facing arguably the best QB ever to play and he does get rid of the ball FAST, so our D is gonna have to bring it, hard and fast!! I think they hit Manning hard and often, stuff Moreno and knock the receivers off their routes.
I also think Manning will get yards and some points after all. Yes, we do have the #1 D but Manning is Manning. After all is said and done, I think the D keeps them under 20.
Now, I think our offense will put up 23 or more as that's been the MO...Like some here I would love to see Russ go off in this game, give us fans one like the Bears game last year.

I can't do the X's and O's like some of you, I just feel like this is the Hawks time Manning be damned and I think we win it:
23-20

Again, greetings one and all!!