Russell Wilson, you just won the Super Bowl...

mikeak

Reaction score
They said on the TV this morning that he is having the footballs prepared to simulate the difference in the football used for the superbowl.......

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
This man is a student of the game, just like his opponent across the field. Is it any wonder that he tied Peyton's record for most TD passes by a rookie player last year?

Shock2k

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2zp4xoca said:
...What are you going to do now?

"i'll probably go back to the film room, start studying next season's opponents. Haha! Just kidding - I'm going to Disney World!

Seriously though, I'll be in the film room at 6am tomorrow. Go Hawks."

Would anyone be surprised if this is how it actually goes down?

You know I was a little irritated when I read the heading. Then I read the post, that's hilarious, because it's probably true. Hey, when you are doing something you love, it's all you want to fill your time with.

Kaiser

Reaction score
"I am a good progressing quarterback on a great team, if you attempt to contest me with less than elite talent and effort, you can expect a result that is far below desirable for your own ambitions. Refrain from speaking negatively towards me, lest I be motivated to teach you the value of humility by performing high above your abilities in the game of professional football. Now I would like to make you aware of our defensive backfield, which has the nickname legion of boom, or L.O.B. for brevity."