Superbowl.. 2 minutes left: up by 5 or down by 5?

Which scenario would you prefer?

• Down by 5 ball in RW's hands to win it

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Up by 5..defense has to stop best offense of all time

Votes: 32 76.2%

• Total voters

VancitySeahawk

Reaction score
What scenario would you be more comfortable in?

A:
Down by 5 with 2 minutes on the clock. Seahawks have the ball on their own 20 yard line with two timeouts. Going up against an average Denver Broncos defense.

B:
Up by 5 with 2 minutes on the clock. Denver has the ball on their own 20 yard line with two time outs. Going up against the greatest offense in NFL history (stats wise) and arguably the best QB of all time.

Yes I know that we have the best defense in the NFL but this isn’t like the NFC title game where the are at home going against an average QB like Kaepernick with 3 minutes to go.

Also keep in mind that RW has the 2nd most 4th qtr come backs since he entered the league.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Defense. They've been incredibly clutch, and I'd want to see them continue that streak.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Honestly, I'll be happy with either, but if I have to choose, I put my faith in the defense EVERY SINGLE TIME. I said it last week up by 6 when the Niners got the ball. Our Defense hasn't come this far to let us down now.

FairWeatherFan

Reaction score
VancitySeahawk":1jnpspsz said:
Yes I know that we have the best defense in the NFL but this isn’t like the NFC title game where the are at home going against a mediocre QB like Kaepernick with 3 minutes to go.

Sorry, I had to. :34853_doh:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
This team is defense. All due respect to Wilson and Lynch but this team lives and dies defense. Put it on them just like in the NFCCG.

IcedHawk

Reaction score
I'd rather be up in the final minutes of the Super Bowl than behind.
You never know about Peyton Manning.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Didn't we just see this scenario in the NFCCG, tell me what happened, thats my answer.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Last year I would've said offense. Now I'm saying defense. They finally got the monkey of giving up game winning drives off their back in the NFCCG. Champions.