Chris Carter still talking trash

James in PA

Reaction score
I just lost all respect for this former player turned media clown. Just heard him on ESPN radio this morning and they were playing Baldwin's audio clip saying how Carter and Keyshawn Johnson were wrong about Seattle's receivers. Instead of taking the high road and giving them props for a good game, Carter said something like , "I'm not the guy you want to get into all that with. The reason Seattle went out and got Percy Harvin was because they didn't think you (Baldwin) could make a play. Look me up on Google. I'm in the Hall of Fame."

Carter is such a douche. I'm so glad Baldwin called his punk ass out.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
That's all there is to say to it.
ZERO rings.
Because he is in the HOF (after xxx tries) don't give him the free pass to call people names.
We have reached the SB without Percy ...
Shove it Chris Carter.
theENGLISHseahawk":2bwx3gnm said:
Chris Carter Super Bowl rings: 0

HawkGA

Reaction score
Wow. Liked Chris Carter but that's just pathetic.

ensett

Reaction score
I heard this not long too. He said a few other things but it's not just his words, you really need to hear his tone. Guy is a jackass

bigtrain21

Reaction score
HawkGA":3v8r0twf said:
Wow. Liked Chris Carter but that's just pathetic.

Yep. I liked him as well. Not anymore. He was a total jerk about it. Baldwin didn't even say anything that bad.

Smellyman

Reaction score
meh. the weakest link on the Hawks is the wideouts, it's not a big secret. It IS why they got Percy. If Baldwin, Tate, Kearse can use it as motivation. great.

look me up in google though? douche

TorontoHawk

Reaction score
I watched a football life about Carter, and all I came out with is that he ruined his College coach's career by being a selfish drunken ass. Could have had a great chance of winning the Super Bowl with Buddy Ryan but blew it also for being a selfish drunken ass. This guy only cares about himself. See Dan Marino all he cared about was winning the big game.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Carter's right, although I think he's wrong to even bother responding. It's his JOB to analyze the game and what's happening. Carter said the exact same thing about the Hawks' receivers that every single Hawks fan here has been saying for weeks now, and it's his JOB to say it. LOL at Baldwin getting himself into the thin-skinned-WWF-heel spotlight that Sherman is always hogging. (although TBF, Baldwin's comments have been blown up a bit, in real time I thought it was kinda immature and dumb of him, but not really "disrespectful" or anything, as it has been made out to be).

Seahawk772002

Reaction score
I echo all the comments about Carter, he has a title or a name in the hall of fame, he is the poster child for East Coast media bias, deep inside he knows he is not what he appears to be.

The real hate comes from Dilfer, he has a Super Bowl ring, yet can not get over being passed over for in his mind for Hasselbeck. He knows he is not a hall of famer, yet I can see in 10 years him getting in kind of like the baseball broadcasters in Cooperstown.

Then they both can break their arms patting themselves on the back.

GCrow

Reaction score
Just keep reminding everyone of that CC, because in 2 weeks all Dougie will be saying is that he is a Super Bowl champion (which you would kill to trade for any day of the week).

Largent80

Reaction score
He is just another egomaniac on tv

I am totally done watching any pre-post game media b.s.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Carter and Jerry Rice are just trying to remain relevant.

Neither one of them has seemed to realize that they can't get on the football field and make it happen anymore, but they keep acting like they're still players.

Chris Carter couldn't make this team as a water boy. It probably bothers him.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Wow, I never knew Chris Carter was such so immature.

Baldwin doesn't put up flashy stat lines, but he plays for the team. Players go to the HOF, but teams win Superbowls. I hope that HOF jacket keeps Carter warm at night while he's dreaming of winning a ring.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Popeyejones":qh7uzecu said:
Carter's right, although I think he's wrong to even bother responding. It's his JOB to analyze the game and what's happening. Carter said the exact same thing about the Hawks' receivers that every single Hawks fan here has been saying for weeks now, and it's his JOB to say it. LOL at Baldwin getting himself into the thin-skinned-WWF-heel spotlight that Sherman is always hogging. (although TBF, Baldwin's comments have been blown up a bit, in real time I thought it was kinda immature and dumb of him, but not really "disrespectful" or anything, as it has been made out to be).

Are you serious? He calls the Seahawks' receivers "appetizers" and that's not disrespectful?

Latest posts