Seattle +3 vs Denver

kearly

Reaction score
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-foo ... inst-seasf

That's 33 minutes old, and has Denver now at -3. Says that more than 90% of bets have been on Denver. Makes sense since Denver won with far more ease today and the original line from a few days ago had Seattle favored by 3.5. 6.5 is a pretty big swing.

I think Seattle just might have found their offense at the end of this game. If they did, Denver is in big trouble and Vegas is going to make a ton of money.

OP
OP
Axx

Axx

Reaction score
kearly":15ioet3c said:
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24414376/super-bowl-odds-and-line-broncos-a-pick-em-against-seasf

That's 33 minutes old, and has Denver now at -3. Says that more than 90% of bets have been on Denver. Makes sense since Denver won with far more ease today and the original line from a few days ago had Seattle favored by 3.5. 6.5 is a pretty big swing.

I think Seattle just might have found their offense at the end of this game. If they did, Denver is in big trouble and Vegas is going to make a ton of money.
90%!!?!?!?!

Dammmm, if there ever was a time for vegas to fix a game it would be this one.

Pick6

Reaction score
This might change once we know for certain what the weather is and Harvin's health.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Everyone who knows little about football focuses on offense and Denver's is very good so all the cash is going down on them. But if we run the ball effectively and the weather isn't all that good and we get reasonably good pressure on Golden Boy we win this handily.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
They hate us so the money will be on Denver. I can't stand them going back to our AFC days. Beating them will be sweet.

OP
OP
Axx

Axx

Reaction score
two dog":2qpjto4d said:
Isn't this a more accurate spread as there is no home field involved?

Yes, homefield generally gives a team +3. Except seattle, Seattle gets +4 for homefield.

Latest posts