What a worthy opponent the Niners are!

rastahawk

Reaction score
Its because of their toughness and grit we had to build the team we have. Everytime we play them they require our absolute best. What a game!!!!

Reaction score
As the game went on. And Iupati left and Bowman left. I gained a lot of respect for the niners. They are a hell of a football team and quite frankly they have been the best team in the league the last three years. It was awesome to won and I'm still shaking now. But my god what a battle that was.

We are two sides of the same coin. I think this game will be remembered for a long time. There was respect on the field today from both sides and I must say I'm proud to have witnessed it.

seadoc30

Reaction score
Absolutely hate these POSs!!! I am glad they lost as much as we won. I am glad for their injuries and their disappointment!!! To hell with them.. I don't want to hear or talk about those dogs till next year.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Sincere thanks to the first five posters ( ;) ) in what is really a depressing as **** moment for me. :)

Great win for you guys, and you have a great, great team. The Super Bowl has been yours to lose all season, and now that my guys are out, I'm rooting for you to bring one home. Best of luck to the team and the 12s!

strohmin

Reaction score
Oh come on seadoc, I don't see any reason to hate them after this one. Everyone on the niners did everything they could to try and pull this one out and we came out on top.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
A quick view of the webzone might change a few well intentioned posters here but I say gg SF. Although that is very easy to say when you have won.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Iron sharpens iron.

They played a hell of a game. Props to them.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Yep. For everything we've done and said about that team, it was a HELL of a game and a HELL of a job by that team, especially that Defense.

James in PA

Reaction score
I was prepared to talk smack if we won this one, but no way. Not now. The Niners are a great team who bring out the best in us. I still hate them, but I respect them.

lsheldon

Reaction score
Great game, it could have gone either way. I never wish harm on a team or player, no matter how much I hate them. Hope those that were injured recover fully.

Damn glad we won. Super Bowl bound.

Go Hawks.

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
Yes mad props to them. I was even a bit embarrased by shermans rant there.. he came off like such a jackass and even if crabtree did talk trash it was completley uncalled for to go off like that.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
A worthy rival that you must respect. No hate for them.

chris98251

Reaction score
They played a great game, it will be a war for the next few years.

Shaz

Reaction score
No team brings out the best of the Seahawks like the 49ers and Vice Versa. What an incredible game

Also I will stop all Kaep criticism, he played a HELLUVA game and is a great QB

SE174

Reaction score
Props to SF for the hell of a battle, certainly more so than the last few games. Epic for sure.

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
I respect the team. The fans, well lets just say I saw some good ones today but i'm still not sold.

Latest posts