Anyone Got Any Money Or Personal Bets on Tomorrow's Game?

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Got $200 riding on the Seahawks to make it to the SB. Bet this right before week 17 at almost even money.

Also got a bet with a friend of mine who lives in SF who is a big time Niners fan. If Niners lose, he has to go to next years game against Seattle wearing Hawks gear. If Niners win, I'm going to next years Niners/Hawks game wearing Niners gear.

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
To add. My brother in law has a bet with his coworker that loser has to change their facebook background wallpaper to the opposing teams logo until the first game of next season. Thought that was a fun harmless bet.

Axx

Reaction score
Vegas and superbowl. Brings back memories of XL.

Seattle +4 couldnt beat the spread and vegas brought in a record setting amount of money. Too coincidental

47degreesn

Reaction score
Yeah with a friend from Cali - Loser changes their facebook profile pic to opposing teams logo and colors until the Superbowl.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I could never disgrace this shrine of a body by wearing another teams jersey or colors. I usually bet money with a stupid cowboy fan at work but his wife gets pissed every time he loses so no go. :)

HawkStar3

Reaction score
My boss is a niners fan.. And is headed to the super bowl. He will be repping my hawks gear in NYC when the hawks play there.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Facebook Profile change til the superb owl is over and a bottle of flavored fermented water.

Renohawk

Reaction score
Did I just predict the final outcome of the game, awesome.

Renohawk":p6leuxcs said:
Being in Nevada duh, I think I'll have many bets on the game, I'm liking this number for a final, Hawks 23 SF 17, so Hawks and over. For those who are interested in how these two break down in the better world, here is a good link.

http://www.scoresandodds.com/statfeed/s ... 2014-01-19

NorCalHawk12

Reaction score
Renohawk":1is04bkb said:
Did I just predict the final outcome of the game, awesome.

Renohawk":1is04bkb said:
Being in Nevada duh, I think I'll have many bets on the game, I'm liking this number for a final, Hawks 23 SF 17, so Hawks and over. For those who are interested in how these two break down in the better world, here is a good link.

http://www.scoresandodds.com/statfeed/s ... 2014-01-19
Way to go, Reno. Did you have money down?

Renohawk

Reaction score
Yes I did, Hawks and Over got em both. Funny, the site I posted actually had Hawks power rating +5 over SF.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Reno, you the man! Along those lines, my best bud who like me lives and breathes Hawks and has since day 1 said yesterday it would come down to a Frisco drive at the end needing a TD because a FG would do them no good, that we'd be biting our nails cuz they would get close but that the defense would intercept Kaep to win the game for us. He did have the score wrong at 24-20 Hawks, but the end of the game played out exactly as he predicted. No bullshit. I told him he has a future as a Psychic. :D

dan2314

Reaction score
ughhh, i had hawks -6.5 (picking my own line) of course they win by 6.... #iaintevenmad